Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

you wake up naked next to

peanuts

I wouldn't want to give anyone their worst nightmare by waking up next to me naked. Even I can't bear to look these days.

At my age some things are best left under cover.

• RMweb Premium

Bloody crowded!   Teach me to listen to the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain............................

But a most entertaining bunch they are.

• RMweb Gold

Now, last band I saw *live* was Panic Room....

I think that's a cue to put on some of Anne-Marie's finest before I go to bed tonight.

Last night I was listening to Fish after hearing I wouldn't be seeing him live this week, now Mr Dick just isn't my type naked first thing in the morning!

Martin

• RMweb Premium

Last night I was very pro active and made sure that the music was all by female vocalists, mind you Amourseuse by Kiki Dee can be deeply disturbing.

Jamie

• RMweb Premium

Karen Carpenter,  I think i'll leave joining her for as long as possible,,,,,,

I listened to Abba and a few pre-war black numbers last night, so even if I woke up naked beside Agnetha Faitskog and she said, "wear yer Ordnungspolizei helmet, rip me jambo's off and lets have sex in the wardrobe", I am no good at multi-tasking. Mind you with my luck I'd wake up beside Washboard Sam or Jelly Roll Morten.....

Archived