RMweb

Bachmann NRM/Locomotionmodels.com - GNR Ivatt C1

Guess who nearly ordered a GNR liveried one before realising I had already ordered one back in July! :nono:

I might be moving house soon and am wondering if we will receive some sort of notification before shipping (so I can advise the change of address) or do I need to contact you as soon as I know my new address, I do have my reference number handy.

Hi

If you move house inbox me here and I can sort out the changes

Cheers

Edited by LocomotionatShildon

That looks great, not too glossy a finish. I'm very glad I placed an order and hope that the BR one is just as good.

As a matter of interest though, are the three variants going to be released together or one after the other, and if the latter, what order are they being released in?

Guest spet0114

The 'National Collection in Miniature' models just seem to get better and better.

Well done NRM, Locomotion Models and Bachmann - this looks stunning.

Cheers
Adrian

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

It is my totally unbiased opinion that the GNR model is the sexiest thing ever to run on OO scale wheels. :jester:

I thought that the "Collectors club" GCR liveried "Pom-pom" held that particular crown but I am rapidly coming round to your way of thinking.

If that is just a sample, I just can't see how the final production one could possibly be any better!

I am finding it difficult to appreciate that we are looking at a mass produced OO gauge RTR model, not a top quality hand crafted museum quality O gauge model.

Full marks to all involved.

Tony

I thought that the "Collectors club" GCR liveried "Pom-pom" held that particular crown but I am rapidly coming round to your way of thinking.

If that is just a sample, I just can't see how the final production one could possibly be any better!

I am finding it difficult to appreciate that we are looking at a mass produced OO gauge RTR model, not a top quality hand crafted museum quality O gauge model.

Full marks to all involved.

Tony

Anything in GCR or GNR liveries is stunningly good looking.

Rhys

Well I ordered one as soon as it came out, and of course it would be madness to order another wouldn't it!

OH Buggrit!  I've just had a moment of madness............................................. :fool:

• Like 7

• RMweb Gold

Well I ordered one as soon as it came out, and of course it would be madness to order another wouldn't it!

OH Buggrit!  I've just had a moment of madness............................................. :fool:

What are you worried about ? I had three such moments...in quick succession.
  • Like 3

• RMweb Gold
Of course the main problem with this is that the RTR makers might as well give up and go home after it comes out cos anything else will be an anticlimax.....[/quote

Careful now ...you are goading members to go off topic.Maybe you should open a C1 Atlantic Withdrawal Symptoms thread for those with nothing to hope for....you wish!

• RMweb Premium
Of course the main problem with this is that the RTR makers might as well give up and go home after it comes out cos anything else will be an anticlimax.....[/quote

Careful now ...you are goading members to go off topic.Maybe you should open a C1 Atlantic Withdrawal Symptoms thread for those with nothing to hope for....you wish!

Is a C4 too far off topic on an Atlantic thread?

Glad you all like the pictures of the sample Atlantic. I liked it so much it's now the wallpaper on my computer, although I do alternate between 251 and the apt-e (the real one). There again I am lucky to look at the real 251 and apt-e every day.

It's our 10th birthday gala at the museum this weekend , all welcome to a free trip behind the replica rocket.

• Like 1

That looks great, not too glossy a finish. I'm very glad I placed an order and hope that the BR one is just as good.

As a matter of interest though, are the three variants going to be released together or one after the other, and if the latter, what order are they being released in?

251 will probably be here first closely followed by the other two in no particular order. As these things don't normally go to plan we will have to wait and see.

• Like 1