A new venue exhibition venue in Cornwall

WD0-6-0

A new venue exhibition venue in Cornwall

I'd just like to let any potential exhibition organisers in the south west that Humphry Davy school has a large sports hall suitable for several layouts and a second decent size hall suitable for more. I have it on good authority that exhibitions would be allowed although if you're interested then you might just want to confirm. Could anyone tell me who used to organise the Carn Brea show until the venue price was put up a few years ago as I would like to contact them to tell them about Humphry Davy School, they may not be interested but it can't hurt to ask. I and I'm sure many others would like to see more shows of the Carn Brea size in Cornwall again.

Probably ought to add I don't work for the school but would like a bigger local exhibition and could potentially help in the organisation being a student.

I hope this is in the right place.

Rhys

• RMweb Gold

Rhys,

Another issue with holding a large exhibition so far west is the small numbers of local enthusiasts who would visit the show.

The clubs in the area all struggle with this and with the cost of attracting out of county layouts and traders.

To find out how viable the project is, talk to the Hayle club members this weekend at their August show.

stu

Archived