bruced2

Bonnybridge & District Model Railway Club

Annual Model railway show

Saturday 4th October & Sunday 5th October 2014

Saturday 10:00-17:00  Sunday 10:00-16:00

Admission

Adult £4.50 Concession £3.50 Family £13

Bonnybridge Community Centre, Bridge Street Bonnybridge

17 Layouts including  Allanbridge, Bridge of Muir, Tullygarth, Fastleigh ,Museum of Transport ,Fairhaven Road,

Humber Yard, Blackston Junction, Aller Junction, Mailingpark West,Levenford & Glendochart.

Traders Cheltenham model Centre,North Road trains, R3 Sprays, Nairnshire models, Fine frames & Scottish Garden Railways.

Looks good Bruce, don't think I've seen many of those so will be sure to come along again.  In fact, all but two are new to me?

(My own layout's still not up and running - be nice to see moving trains again!)

Phil H - leave some for the others :nono:

Hi Guys,

Allanbridge is the new Bonnybridge layout that has been in build for a couple of years this will be its first showing, Bridge of Muir for those of you that were here last year and saw the model of Connel ferry bridge will see it in its permanent location again this is a brand new to the circuit layout all the way from North wales.

Bruce

Hi Guys, Here is the full list of exhibitors for this years show.

Layouts-: Allanbridge,Aller Jcn,Bridge of Muir,Fairhaven Rd, Fastleigh,Mailing park west,Glendochart ,Tullygarth,Grameston Quey,Blackston Jcn, Rockvilla Goods,Museum Of Transport, Hunterston & levenford.

Traders-: Cheltenhan Models,North Road Trains,Nairnshire Model supplies,Fine frames, Scottish Garden railways & Douglas Blades.

And the Cafe from the usual supplier.

Hope to see you there

Bruce.

Aller Junction is just about ready to go, just applying the final touches. It will be the layouts maiden voyage on the show scene so please be gentle!

The layout will be mostly operated by my 13 year old son over the weekend although I might have to 'help' him now and then!

And just to add Allanbridge is superb, visitors are in for a treat!

Hi Bruce

show lineup looks great, :sungum: really looking forward to the exhibition :O  good selection of layouts :sungum:  

cheers joe :sungum:

Archived