The missing Link or Just Mucking About

Mike

• RMweb Gold

As the new linking board will be at Warley Club 0 gauge open day this Sunday as work in progress along with Primrose Hill, I thought I had better do a bit more work on the ground cover. The ghostly figures are not fixed nor are they in other than primer, they will get a thin black wash applied before painting really starts.

attachicon.gifP5120062.jpg

attachicon.gifP5120063.jpg

attachicon.gifP5120064.jpg

I thought they might be working in a flour mill Mike.

Don

• RMweb Gold

How is it that junk seems to multiply no matter how much you remove, perhaps its a bit like wire coat hangers or traffic cones find one and the following day there are hundreds. I am striving to empty my old shed/work/play room so that I can have my new larger shed built, but no matter how much junk I take to the tip there seems to be just as much if not more still to get rid of. :ireful:

I think it breeds if left unattended for too long.

Don

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

In the words of Eric Morecombe you can't see the join, well actually you can but, it's all linked together ready to titivate.

Reely Grate- The Muck Works- Primrose Hill (The Saltwells Branch)

post-185-0-62966600-1445686526.jpg

post-185-0-06210700-1445686546.jpg

post-185-0-62047500-1445686562.jpg

post-185-0-18569400-1445686576.jpg

Looking very impressive Mike.

I must say I'm well taken with the expandable "micro-layout" concept.  It gets you up and running soonest while  keeping you building.  The best of both worlds and will certainly be my preferred option for any future builds.

Lots of detail - lovely.

Archived