Magazine Exchange .co.uk - Anyone had problems?

bigP

bigP, on 20 Jan 2015 - 12:38, said:bigP, on 20 Jan 2015 - 12:38, said:

Afternoon,

Jut wondering if anyone has any recent experience with MagazineExchange.co.uk and whether or not they had any issues?

I placed an order last month, money taken, yet have not received anything.

Paul

So you've not had any issues...

Sorry, I'll get my coat.

• RMweb Premium

I ordered a back issue of Locomotives Illustrated from them last year. I should have been suspicious from the start, because they were the only trader I could find that appeared to have it still in stock. My PayPal payment was accepted and I heard no more. Three weeks later I mailed them to find out where it had got to - no reply. Only when I mailed them again, a few days later, threatening to involve PayPal did I receive a refund. 

Needless to say, I wouldn't recommend them.

• RMweb Premium

Afternoon,

Jut wondering if anyone has any recent experience with MagazineExchange.co.uk and whether or not they had any issues?

I placed an order last month, money taken, yet have not received anything.

Emails sent to them are bouncing back The phone number on the website goes unanswered and no one returns messages left.

Used them a year or so ago and they were fine.  Now I'm thinking it might be time to contact the credit card company!

Regards,

Paul

The web site is down at present. Doesn't look promising.

Sometimes it can be useful to use:

https://who.is/

when experiencing problems involving a website where you're unable to make contact. Quite often, additional contact details are available that are not normally shown on the website.

In your case, visit the link and then input:

magazineexchange.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I don't know if resuscitating this topic is the best way to go about this, but here goes...

Has anyone used this site recently and, if so, how did it go? There's a particular magazine that I'm interested in listed on the site but I've never used them before and the site never seems to change much, so there's nothing to really show that they're still in business.

Jim

Archived