Suggestions for a supplier of ABS sheet and section

Western Star

I wish to buy some ABS sheet in 0.25mm to 1.00mm thickness (roughly 10th to 40th) and rectangular strip of (say) 1mm x 2mm...  this is in preference to styrene material.

I am aware of The Model Shop neat Aldgate in London - any other sources from small suppliers?

thank you, Graham

Thank you Guys, just looked at the EMA site and interesting to compare ABS materials between EMA and The Model Shop.

The Model Shop seems to have a wider range of sheet thicknesses and of rectangular strip sections... whilst EMA appears to be cheaper (where comparisons of similar sections are possible).  Unfortunately neither shop is on my doorstep (North Hampshire) so I shall have to continue with mail order - I am hoping to find a local source.

regards, Graham

I wish to buy some ABS sheet in 0.25mm to 1.00mm thickness (roughly 10th to 40th) and rectangular strip of (say) 1mm x 2mm...  this is in preference to styrene material.

I am aware of The Model Shop neat Aldgate in London - any other sources from small suppliers?

thank you, Graham

For sheet Eileen's Emporium do sell Styrene sheet in large sheets if styrene is any good and is not only very useful in larger sheets but very cost effective.They will be at the EM Gauge Society's show at Bracknall (if that's not too far) this weekend (saving in postage will pay the entrance fee) They also sell Evergreen 40 x 80 thou (1 x 2 mm) and these are excellent as they have very sharp and square sides unlike those which have been cut

Archived