=C=Rail= 40ftHC Refer

arran

That's because it's an isometric drawing rather than a perspective one. The height at front and rear will be exactly the same on the drawing/CAD image which fools our brains which look for perspective, where the rear height would appear smaller than the front height. Similarly for the width.

That's because it's an isometric drawing rather than a perspective one. The height at front and rear will be exactly the same on the drawing/CAD image which fools our brains which look for perspective, where the rear height would appear smaller than the front height. Similarly for the width.

OK heres a better one.

post-530-128280518288_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If Arran was buying it would be a Wee dram!

HI ALL

I dont like that stuff, as the ones I like tend to cost for some reason.

Ok here's the door end of the refer, and that's it of for tooling now.

Regards Arran

post-530-044300600 1286297503_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

These look really cool, another good quality container to add to the consist of a model intermodal service. Do these tend to run on particular routes - i.e felixstowe services, i can't remember seeing them in a KQA pocket wagon, from southampton for example.

Cheers

chris

These look really cool,

Doh! :rolleyes::D

Do these tend to run on particular routes - i.e felixstowe services, i can't remember seeing them in a KQA pocket wagon, from southampton for example.

They don't seem as common (on rail) from Southampton certainly, but I have records of Maersk ones on FLAs passing Didcot back in 2006 so it has happenned.

There do seem to be/have been specific trains which are good bets for reefers, especially from Felixstowe and Tilbury, suggesting specific contracts/customers involved?

Archived