The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Recently/currently listening to...

Tim H

"Debs."The 1981 album "Nude" by Camel

Just as a taster of this great concept album, here`s 'Lies' (side II track 7)

Sheer brilliance, much underrated band, what is not to like about Camel?

"http://youtu.be/fBs2GUYmcbU"

I remember this on the Beeb when I was a mere lad!

Edited by bodmin16

• RMweb Premium

Kate Wolf - "Green Eyes".

I only heard of this lady today and have already ordered an album.  If you like folk, you can't help but like this.  Sadly, Kate died in 1986 aged 44, but she had a very significant impact on the folk music scene and her music is celebrated every year at the Kate Wolf Memorial Music festival in Laytonville, California.

DT

Karnataka - The Gathering Light. Still a superb album, epic symphonic progressive rock at it's best.

Judas Priest - Nostradamus. I love this album; Melodramatic concept album that isn't scared to teeter on the edge of cheesy.

Fish - Gone Fishing, Leamington 2012. Live album from the 2012 fan convention. Can you say "GRENDEL!!!"

My Silent Wake - Storm 

Well it's only polite, having just spent two weeks at a former band members house tropical fish sitting  (son -in-law). - If you like it let the lead singer and founder know, he's a pretty mean N gauge modeller as well, (Elvinley on RMWeb), - and he drives a train for a living - how cool is that! 

• 2 weeks later...