Arboretum Valley - Invasion of the Daleks

Kal

Love watching it building  ...   what an insight     .....................

.................   probably won't do much for my clumsy painting 'though  ...     :jester:

PS. Mini Driver already well impressed  .....    :sungum:

and shaping them

med_gallery_17883_2760_602747.jpgrmweb2362wall218

some fine lines for definition

med_gallery_17883_2760_421675.jpgrmweb2363219

med_gallery_17883_2760_55811.jpgrmweb2364wall220

putting some concete colour back the hair is getting to bushy, giving her smaller teeth

med_gallery_17883_2760_277082.jpgrmweb2365wall221

the white looks like ermine, on the bade badge it is silver stitching

have made her lips more natural, her skin less like an immaculate face powder job.And given her smaller teeth she is looking less adult....the white on her ear looks like a pearl  ear ring though

and added the crown jewels.

med_gallery_17883_2760_446614.jpgrmweb2366wall222

black pupils, paler, more natural skin, smaller teeth, mouth almost the right shape for her smile...which at that size is an achievement (even if it means slapping myself on the back)

and a jewelled crown. It's not quite the right age group..a little too old. But you might be seeing how she will develop.

And if nothing else...she is her daddy's little princess.... :sungum:

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 2

Well deserved too.......

..which at that size is an achievement (even if it means slapping myself on the back)............
..............................................But you might be seeing how she will develop.

The snap Jaz is working from is about 2 years old   ....................    I'm going to send her an up to date one  ...   even Jaz will be surprised how right she has got the older MD  ....   

These are not pretty pictures....but you'll get the general idea of where we are going....and some more items to help the scale

med_gallery_17883_2760_411019.jpgrmweb2329wall185

I'm trying to blend with C&WRs graffiti LOL.

skals across the tracks......

med_gallery_17883_2760_226999.jpgrmweb2330wall186

I didn't think this building would be bedded in....and I changed to a 'sky' coloured jumper so as to be a less conspicuous, and faded the edges.

med_gallery_17883_2760_236900.jpgrmweb2331wall187

med_gallery_17883_2760_276910.jpgrmweb2332wall188

Kal was saying I have not done a 'modern' version of graffiti yet.

Ah, the DT, is always in....lower case.ie.= dt

• Like 5

the little one is my son....defo......actually it's Kal tooooooo............

tho Kal has considered getting a monstrosity like that....but u need to check the minimum distance from someone else's house.....then if they are too close offer them free connection.....

and then I could really chatter........ :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum: .........................be afraid very afraid... :scared:

• Like 1

OK I have sorted how I am doing 

westerhamstation....his circle and plane 

the britfarmer....is going with his nick name......you'lll see

I did Dana who made me laugh

and JCL.....the last three are all near a  Maple Leaf.

I am racing off to the hospital.......THEY are now concerned about his heart too.....well finally we are on the same page........

so let's just see where we are today..........ding ding.........round three LOL. Got him moved from a single room to a 4 bed....so poor has some company.....apparently there may be a punch up of the single he just willing vacated.....

• RMweb Gold

Jaz,

Hope all goes well with your dad.  Has a consultant seen him or is it just the junior staff?  There is no need to tell me just bear it in mind.  The Registrars ought to be up to speed, after all they could be consultants tomorrow.

OK I have sorted how I am doing 

westerhamstation....his circle and plane 

the britfarmer....is going with his nick name......you'lll see

I did Dana who made me laugh

and JCL.....the last three are all near a  Maple Leaf.

I am racing off to the hospital.......THEY are now concerned about his heart too.....well finally we are on the same page........

so let's just see where we are today..........ding ding.........round three LOL. Got him moved from a single room to a 4 bed....so poor ###### has some company.....apparently there may be a punch up of the single he just willing vacated.....

- Give the poor ###### my regards. (I bet your poor ###### is not the same as my more virulent poor ######)

I have spoken to an anaesthetic Consult, an Ortho Consult, THE senior Ortho consult (in that conversation he disagreed .....next morning they were agreeing with us.....surprisingly NOT seen HIM since LOL) I am calling the Regs and House men (hates the numbers they use nowadays)) by first name....however difficult they are to pronounce. And several full blue nurse (senior sister) white and blue (your ward area nurse/sister) and a bundle of the white and reds (gofers) I had to spell the name of a consultant to a reg LOL. I don't do surnames....unless I respect them.....and they have to earn that. 

But yeah...I work out which ones are assigned to my dads area and then I treat them like my dads personal team. But I remember their names, treat them like humans, and once I have got my point across, leave them in peace. I don't interrupt them when clearly busy.

Before long they'll get wise and retreat to the toilets  (only safe place there is) when they see me coming. I just walk up to the one I want .........stand and wait.....until it is IMPOSSIBLE to ignore me. Never rude, and make copious notes......take a doctors name and write it down....and you'll notice they pay attention!!!!!!!  and never ever lose your rag....no one takes you seriously.

And if really teed off..(not happened on this ward)..do an unsigned letter (unsigned threatening to sign and put on record.....means they can avoid it....IF they sort u out.....once a complaint letter is in place....their system has to follow procedures) advising you believe the patients rights have been infringed etc...and quote a local solicitor...wave it in from of a Consultant or the senior ward sister......she'll introduce you to the missing consultant...this certainly tends to put a rocket up!!!!

Now no copying this .....otherwise......it won't work so well. ..... :angel: . Oh and get another friend/office savvy person to read letter.....no emotion.....sharp short whats wrong....and how are they going to deal with it (don't tell them how to deal with it......cos they know more.....as if u show ignorance.....they wipe their feet as they step on u.........

PALS....is a useful source of info and procedures.

Oh and avoiding hitting on the same person more than once.....why not annoy ALL the staff......rather than one. :angel:

And I dress up....not down......as though I have a job somewhere.....where I terrify the life out of staff :triniti: ......... :jester: ....Last year....one consultant said I looked dressed for the kill LOL. He was right.....and clothes have a massive psychological effect.

Kal on the other hand doe not dress up.......but he has a different psychological step.......which I use only in desperate situations. He talks asks a question (usually reserved when talking over technical details)...then shuts up.....and waits.........you'd be amazed how many people can't bear the silence when he has them in his eye sight. LMAO.

• Like 4

Hi Jaz, hope all goes well with your Dad,

All the best.

Bodge.

He is quite happy, and he knows we would have struggled with him for the week or so. And he is managing to read a book with his left hand. 

That's clever   .......................

And he is managing to read a book with his left hand.

......   I haven't come across anyone yet who can do Braille left handed   ......     :scratchhead:   

Seriously, best regards to your Dad 

med_gallery_17883_2760_411409.jpgrmweb2370wall226

The Canadian contingent should recognise the I AM DANA from an advert.....Usually it is I AM CANADIAN

med_gallery_17883_2760_624425.jpgrmweb2371wall227

and the red maple leaf is usually in their adverts

• Like 2

This has ben done in a hurry to produce some pictures....so no fine tuning yet....

med_gallery_17883_2760_562147.jpgrmweb2372wall228

anyone knowing / working out the advert is welcome to pop up a picture 

med_gallery_17883_2760_80177.jpgrmweb2373wall229

I might have some fun getting this to match the ones in the adverts....

med_gallery_17883_2760_931897.jpgrmweb2374wall230

starting some of the highlights...

med_gallery_17883_2760_820554.jpgrmweb2375wall231

• Like 5