Arboretum Valley - Invasion of the Daleks

Kal

Comes from  ...................................

collecting Pastel his cat...thebritfarmer is again walking down the road (with Ozzy and Watson (deja cue??? A local wormhole?) and even stranger Austin and his owner from the Canadian Rockies (not deja cue then....so another wormhole? Or even an alternative dimension?) the local lay lines around here are clearly very powerful!!!!!

..........................   comes from having to    .............................................................................................................................    live life on a thread   ...   :jester:  :nono:  :nono:   ........    :jester:

C&WR

I was baffled....but Kal got it....very clever :sungum:

I have spent far, far too long playing pop quizzes I'm afraid.  I'm not quite as bad as Rob in High Fidelity but it's sometimes thought to be close...

Edited by C&WR
  • Like 1

Hi C&WR,

It's a case of the brain of a big dog just wrapped up in a smaller package. He thinks he's a German Shepherd but I don't like to tell him otherwise...

All the best,

Castle

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

Jaz,

Just how are we supposed to cooment on this?  Dogs from wire? Wow!  Just amazing.

Oh yes, Zulu command arrived today, fair bit of flash, well lots of little flash.  Small as well, certainly not over 6ft, more like your average Victorian

• Like 2

Oh and just before anybody gets any funny ideas.......I don't do cats.....unless painting a pre made. Dogs is as small as I go. :sarcastichand: ....

.......there is no emote for superwoman.............it's superman or nothing.... :superman: .......... :jester:

• Like 1

YOU UTTER SWINE!!!!!!!

mumbles......oh....rats.....bet there is some one with something smaller than Max.....really MUST think before speak.........

so glad it's mostly men who would not be seen dead with a dog in their handbag......

• RMweb Gold

YOU UTTER SWINE!!!!!!!

mumbles......oh....rats.....bet there is some one with something smaller than Max.....really MUST think before speak.........

so glad it's mostly men who would not be seen dead with a dog in their handbag......

I've heard the phrase "barking cat" in the past :)

• Like 2

I've added the penny for sizing.Using the thinnest wire I have (which has a tendency to break when twisted a lot)

med_gallery_17883_3112_81120.jpgrmweb1340castle1

it's got this mosquito thing going.....

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 2

Awww 

JCL can't change his....... his avatar is too gorgeous to change.

So glad you liked it enough to use thou  :sungum: They look really good that size....perhaps I should reduce ALL my pictures. :jester:

• RMweb Gold

Aye, I am that man, and here he is - the After Berner! :)

post-14192-0-48753300-1396465513.jpg

And a slower one.

post-14192-0-85527800-1396466225.jpg

That'll do me, I could do this forever, but I've an idea it might be seen as :offtopic:

I put two of the dogs, the Basset Hound and the Bernese Mountain Dog up on .........Show us your scratchbuilt building........

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/74067-show-us-your-scratchbuilt-building/page-19&do=findComment&comment=1404489

and got asked ...are any of them genuinely scratch built?...I wasn't sure whether to be complimented or insulted...... :scratchhead:  

Hi Jaz

Iv'e just been catching up and couldn't believe my eyes, scratch built dogs, WOW.

I had a go some time back at a person and gave up as it looked like a frankenstein creation. Fantastic modelling.

Now about those rats I wanted.......