1. Dover Priory, Kent.

David Todd

Looking good David - Hope you don't forget the obligatory discarded tin of Red Bull or Water on a seat or two  :) - right next to a waste bin as always :scratchhead:

Cheers, Bob.

Nearly............put in the last section and closed the top..............without putting some customers', in.............. :O

Trouble with focussing again...............

People........in a Green house........has been another learning curve...........

post-13585-0-99438000-1396780528_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-78058500-1396780531_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-03342700-1396780535_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-42898300-1396780524_thumb.jpg

Edited by David Todd
  • Like 3

Well I have to say it has got the right flavour, and once popped in it's place on the layout should bring the correct flavour. Well spotted piece of kit....

once popped in it's place

Err.........not quite :no: ........it's Ho...........as I said, people,........In Greenhouse's.

The Camtruck,.is out, .next up, a  Naff. Company vid........ :O ....

Not happy with it, the Rabbit Hutch..............

It may well be inset,.........in the platform....later today..........

That is why, I have used,

a 1/32", last layer of balsa, for the platform surface's.

You can see the diff..........

DoverPrioryStation5812141.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-x_999_Udg

Edited by David Todd
  • Like 2

Nice Hotel your advertising....

:nono: ...Guest House,please................ :jester:

Another view,of .................................http://www.panoramicearth.com/4762/Dover/View_over_Port_of_Dover

In the view,you have just looked @, the slope on the cliff into Eastern Dock's,was created by steam crane excavator's,for a railway track.

The port building's you see,........... in the 50/60's, this land was a large coal siding's......

Moorings' to you.................

So, after the failure of the "Greenhouse"....Plan B.                      (did not think,I would getaway with it).

I now revert to Plan.....A.

post-13585-0-98668300-1396849906_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-56545800-1396849911_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-60712400-1396849914_thumb.jpg

post-13585-0-30254200-1396849917_thumb.jpg

DoverPrioryStation5812141.jpg

post-13585-0-31146100-1396725746_thumb.j

Edited by David Todd
  • Like 2

Was part of a team, following a Drug Runner suspect, a few years back and got on the train at the last moment, in case he was crafty and got off just before the train went................................

..................    went to the next station, with me inside holding my briefcase   ....   through the rubber seals on the doors   ......................................................     as it was outside the doors, being buffeted by the slipstream    ...    :O

Stood there, like a right Pillock, trying to look all very casual too, as there were plenty of seats available  .................   :pardon:   .....   was very glad when the next station came along and got my fingers back inside again. [February, just 'aint warm]

The Driver couldn't have missed seeing it in his mirror  ...............    :mosking:   :jester:  :secret:

Didn't have Mobile Chair ramps 'though  ....... 

Was part of a team, following a Drug Runner suspect, a few years back and got on the train at the last moment, in case he was crafty and got off just before the train went................................

..................    went to the next station, with me inside holding my briefcase   ....   through the rubber seals on the doors   ......................................................     as it was outside the doors, being buffeted by the slipstream    ...    :O

Stood there, like a right Pillock, trying to look all very casual too, as there were plenty of seats available  .................   :pardon:   .....   was very glad when the next station came along and got my fingers back inside again. [February, just 'aint warm]

The Driver couldn't have missed seeing it in his mirror  ...............    :mosking:   :jester:  :secret:

Didn't have Mobile Chair ramps 'though  ....... 

Been, Writing  Reading,your Memoir's today...J................ :mail: 

• Like 1