Google Ads are only seen by non-members of RMweb - Create an RMweb account and you'll only receive modelling ads.

Photo

Peterborough North

ECML in 1958

• Please log in to reply
16806 replies to this topic

#16801 westerner

westerner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,975 posts

Posted Yesterday, 23:09

I quite enjoy the loco less shots, quite atmospheric.

Edited by westerner, Yesterday, 23:10 .

• Agree x 2
  • Like x 1

Google Ads are only seen by non-members of RMweb - Create an RMweb account and you'll only receive modelling ads.

#16802 great northern

great northern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6,639 posts
  • LocationNottingham

Posted Today, 09:29

After another lovely day at Little Bytham, which is now even more seriously impressive than ever, it will be back to finding ways to improve PN, but not today, as I'm off to give golf a try after a rather long break. I've got a nice parcel from Neil to open when I get back as well.

Featured train this morning is an Up Harrogate which departs that spa town at about 1.20pm. The official formation shows just eight coaches, three of which are BSOs, and three more are CKs. No catering facilities at all. I can't do that from loose stock, so my normal Leeds rake has to do. KX A3 Minoru is returning to the capital.

62 1.JPG

62 2.JPG

It is the presence of wagons on the Down slow that makes this second one work.

• Like x 19
  • Agree x 2

#16803 tigerburnie

tigerburnie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted Today, 11:15

I like the subdued look of the paving slabs on top of the platform, my Metcalfe ones are a tad too "brand new" and in your face, hopefully a bit of weathering will tone them down to a more realistic look.

#16804 MrDobilina

MrDobilina

Registered Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted Today, 15:40

I'd love to see some videos of trains running! Either stopping at the station or running through or shunting about. Also their insertion and extraction from the fiddle yard.

I've started going through this thread as I'm new here, but only managed to get 86 pages through so far haha :) Will keep going over the next few days.

• Friendly/Supportive x 1
  • Agree x 1

#16805 great northern

great northern

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 6,639 posts
  • LocationNottingham

Posted Today, 19:21

I'd love to see some videos of trains running! Either stopping at the station or running through or shunting about. Also their insertion and extraction from the fiddle yard.

I've started going through this thread as I'm new here, but only managed to get 86 pages through so far haha :) Will keep going over the next few days.

Welcome to PN. I struggle with video, sad to say, and I suspect something better than my lovely little camera might be needed, so that may be delayed for some time. It already has been, actually.

#16806 DoubleDeckInterurban

DoubleDeckInterurban

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts
  • LocationNSW, Down Under

Posted Today, 20:09

Welcome to PN. I struggle with video, sad to say, and I suspect something better than my lovely little camera might be needed, so that may be delayed for some time. It already has been, actually.

Get someone who can film to visit. I visited a friend's layout and did some filming for him around a month ago. This was just a couple of light engine movements although I think that full operation on your layout would be great on video. Just got to make sure that the lighting's right and that there's no background noises. See the link below:

http://gunnedahandbe...blogspot.com.au

I know this isn't British Outline but I just thought I'd provide an example.

Edited by DoubleDeckInterurban, Today, 20:09 .

#16807 New Haven Neil

New Haven Neil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,118 posts
  • LocationIsle of Man

Posted Today, 21:15

Light is an issue Gilbert has to struggle with just about every day!