Stubby47's buildings and other modelling

• 4 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

That's great modelling, and also an interesting concept with the frame around it. Is there a new market there for you maybe, i.e. the Cornish tourist sector? Or would the investment of time be too high for such a market.

Edited by Mikkel
To clarify
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Round of applause 1

• RMweb Gold
6 hours ago, Mikkel said:

That's great modelling, and also an interesting concept with the frame around it. Is there a new market there for you maybe, i.e. the Cornish tourist sector? Or would the investment of time be too high for such a market.

That's exactly the idea, a new market catering to either wealthy house holders, or businesses. 

A secondary market is indeed the tourists, with models of certain Cornish buildings, such as Doc Martin's cottage.

It's something I'm keen to develop over the next few months ( ie before Christmas, and then in time for Spring).

• Like 3
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Best looking worst looking structure I've seen for a while.

It's thought-provoking to compare it with your earlier build of the same house. I assume it's for someone who has restored the house, what a nice idea. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

46 minutes ago, Mikkel said:

Best looking worst looking structure I've seen for a while.

It's thought-provoking to compare it with your earlier build of the same house. I assume it's for someone who has restored the house, what a nice idea. 

Actually it's of a house that no longer exists. 

It was alongside a horse tramway, in Derbyshire, and the client sent me as many old photos as he could find. Some were as the house was in use, and some in it's derelict state. When I asked him which version he wanted, he said both.

received_732604385453634.jpeg.dc8c77002e3459aca67474a98c370ffc.jpeg

received_1798917433913216.jpeg.cc2db6dbbb478fef6d04dbae5683cda3.jpeg

Edited by Stubby47
  • Like 8
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Round of applause 2