Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

38 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Sorry, I'm Dyslexic, did you say you wanted more pics and Videos?

A new Video will be along later, No 77 if your counting, and as for more pics, then look away now.:D

She canner take it, Captain!

Im going to lie down in a quiet room. All this excitment is just too much.

• Funny 1

17 minutes ago, 47606odin said:

So you have grasped the 1990’s with both hands. I assume EWS 66 on order...

Not quite Ian, although I am looking at a Construction livery, = 33050 Isle of Grain, as I used to live there as a Kid when my Dad worked in Chatham Dockyard, and later BP on the Island. Mind you I was only 5 years old to 12 years old.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, pwr said:

No I was referring to the 56!

Paul

Agh, no probably not, never saw many around the Souf, just the odd one at Chichester delivering a Cargowagon to a Factory a couple of time a week I think  it was.

16 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Not quite Ian, although I am looking at a Construction livery, = 33050 Isle of Grain, as I used to live there as a Kid when my Dad worked in Chatham Dockyard, and later BP on the Island. Mind you I was only 5 years old to 12 years old.

its a unique unicorn....be aware, I researched the intricacies of its paint very thoroughly......pre Stratford repairs, post Stratford repairs, post headlight fitting, post touch up repaint for the last segment train, in which shades of grey which were odd...

• Informative/Useful 1

Just now, 47606odin said:

its a unique unicorn....be aware, I researched the intricacies of its paint very thoroughly......pre Stratford repairs, post Stratford repairs, post headlight fitting, post touch up repaint for the last segment train, in which shades of grey which were odd...

oh, and big numbers, small numbers, black in different places to the others around the windscreen being different to the others. I shall get my magnifying glass out to check :pilot:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 47606odin said:

That's a no then, I don't do odd balls, maybe another Blue or Dutch one, or even wait for the 73's.

• Funny 1

1 minute ago, Andrew P said:

That's a no then, I don't do odd balls, maybe another Blue or Dutch one, or even wait for the 73's.

you can pick any of the other ones in construction sector except Shakespeare cliff. Which had the same odd dark grey upper band for the final segment train 

• Informative/Useful 1

The only real odd thing about 050 was the cut out above one coupling hook, but that was the cab replaced after a crash repair carried out at Stratford, and when it got its more normal sector repaint which followed more natural lines of the body

• Like 1

However, I might add, it’ll be your loco, so I won’t really say the grey stripe is too low by one vent on the body side louvred. I just enjoyed the research running through the many many photos and working out when and what changes occurred, mainly due to its crash repairs. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 47606odin said:

I’m going to start on my banger blue one, 33022, but I have to add the orange stripe.....which I’m putting off along with my shed lol

That's what I thought when I looked at the re spray of the NSE. :fie:

Another great video Andy. I particularly like the 47 and regret I never got a blue one. Still there is a pre-order on the new batch.  Incidentally does anyone know why Heljan put different styles of windscreen wiper at each end of this loco. I thought it was just mine!

Any truth in the rumour you are tipped for best Director at the forthcoming Oscars?

Paul R

• Thanks 1
  • Funny 1

1 hour ago, pwr said:

Another great video Andy. I particularly like the 47 and regret I never got a blue one. Still there is a pre-order on the new batch.  Incidentally does anyone know why Heljan put different styles of windscreen wiper at each end of this loco. I thought it was just mine!

Any truth in the rumour you are tipped for best Director at the forthcoming Oscars?

Paul R

Wipers? I've never noticed that, I'll have to have a look when I go outside later, most strange.

Oscars for worst Actor maybe, have seen those intros? haha:banghead:

46 minutes ago, brushman47544 said:

Good to see the Dutch Class 33, but you still need to sell that NSE one. Yuk!

I've had someone interested in the NSE, but I would loose about £100 so not worth selling at that. I will weather it, see how it comes out, and if still to bright it will be attacked by a can of Blue and re weathered.