This forum area will be available for the first couple of weeks for members to make test posts to explore functionality.

Test

Andy Y

• RMweb Premium

Dunno about array but it is definitely working very peculiarly on my version of Safari. Although it posts in the correct font that seems to be all that happens - the 'reply'box is in a feint sort of appearance and nothing in it works when I click on it and the text doesn't wrap properly either.

I wonder if typing in a smiley from the keyboard will work - here - ;)

Now that is interesting - the smiley worked when typed in, the text came up as usual when it posted but I still can't do anything in the reply box apart from getting a typewriter style font; no buttons working at all.

Have also now tried closing Safari but that doesn't have any effect either.

Same for me

post-6675-0-80281000-1356196624_thumb.jpg

The one you've spotted is a new feature to do with sharing content.

And in network diagram terms could be termed a fork. Which is something like I imagine Andy's been saying all day!

EDIT - and now we have non-visible quote BBcode enclosures unless we turn BBcode on.

How I met my future Wife in 1990.

I was in North Carolina with an IBM  and MS she was the Email Guru at EMI Music in New York trying to get me on their private systems.

Me: "Which Smartycons should I be looking at?"   - It's funny how getting a woman to pee herself makes her open to a date.

My point is I found the Icon Andy is referring to, it looks like Lady Windermere's fan......(I have no idea what it really is)....

Best, Pete.

Definition of a professional upgrade:

You can always roll it back to the previous working version.

Definition of technical support:

They always roll about laughing at you trying to explain why the latest upgrade doesn't work.

Definition of new feature:

always something that no one really wants, will take months to explain, and probably will not work properly until the next upgrade.

Good luck with it Andy - not something you need for Xmas.

So they now tell me that their default skin on the previous version doesn't work with the new. Well why the **** didn't you resolve that when the upgrade was done? Hopefully the functions are back and I'll let it run for a day or so and identify if there's any other bugs before I restore the visual elements.

Edit, still can't post in Chrome.

Archived