GWR coach commode handles.

• RMweb Premium

Hi John

Roxey mouldings do etched GWR commode handles.

http://www.roxeymouldings.co.uk/product/469/4a115-gwr-coach-grab-rails/

Slaters did/do lost wax commode handles I don't know if this is now available from kits in somerset or if Slaters are still doing them.

A quick call to them will soon get them if they are still doing them, when I have ordered I normally get them in a day or two..

Cheers SS

Frogmore Confederacy do etched straight grab handles in various lengths. Dart Castings and 247 sell them. I think the 3mm ones, which would otherwise be ideal for the handles that go alongside passenger doors, stick out too far for more modern stock. This is fair enough as the rest of the Frogmore range represents the more elderly prototypes but I have a Hornby Hawksworth from which one of the handles has gone AWOL and needs replacing. Oh well, out with the 0.33mm brass wire ...

Chris [edited for innumeracy!]

Slaters did/do lost wax commode handles I don't know if this is now available from kits from somerset or if Slaters are still doing them.

Cheers SS

Slater's should not be doing them but knowing David White they will be still selling them as he is like that.

Blacksmith also do them and in stock.

I will be getting some of the Slater's ones done for my self using some I have in stock as masters.

Slater's should not be doing them but knowing David White they will be still selling them as he is like that.

How about the commode handles for the 7mm kits then?

And what is David like please?

regards, Graham

Archived