Product ordering now online 20/09/13

DJM Dave

Hi everyone,

I can now let you know that with a slight delay, the DJM product order page is now open for business.

Please note, this is really for 'expressions of interest' as no money is required, merely a feel for numbers.

Once product has arrived and been tested, then and only then will you be contacted to ask if you would like to proceed and alter the 'expression of interest' to a sale.

If a sale, then I'll invoice you via a PaPal payment request for payment. Once paid, then you will receive the loco within 2-3 days.

It's totally risk free, and no I won't shout if in the end you don't want the loco/loco's.

Also none of this affects your statutory rights, and rights under the rules governing Internet sales or distance selling.

Cheers

Dave

Thanks Dave,

Ordered the OO 94 and the 'O' 94 as Jane thought they looked 'sweet' together............................. :angel:

Women eh!  A greater mystery than double-slip wiring.................................

Money where mouth is- one green Clayton and the two LNER J94s, all in N. 

The J94 pair hopefully will be the first of many, wallet permitting.  These two once run in will go into NCB liveries, one blue and the other yet to be decided.

All the very best

Les

A blue 23 and the blue 17 twin pack.

The 23 as the rebuild project would be a good option too, but guess that will have to wait till its done. 

Perhaps DJM could do it with black Frankenstien stitch lines all over it,  "it lives, it lives!!!!......"

• RMweb Gold

Hi Dave,

I'm in for an n gauge J94 and like Les hope this could be the first of several. I've ordered 68061 which will then become one of 68063 - 67, the five Gorton engines in the early '50s. Too much detail, I know, but any chance of one of them for either the 2nd, 3rd or 4th run?

Very good luck to you,

Alastair M

Hi Dave,

One thought for you...

For those who find selecting and fitting DCC decoders a little daunting / tricky for various reasons, some retailers (eg Hattons) will install (for 12 quid) a decoder (at retail), test and ship as 'DCC on board'.

As the 'father' of your new brood, you would be in the best position to select the right decoder, maybe get a discount from the vendor by buying bulk, and offer this service.

If you take this up, I'd go for the 'on board ' option.

Cheers,

Steve.

I'm gladly in for more than a few pennies now.  Very pleased to see an option to order Claytons as a twin pack with one model powered and one not.  Definitely being true to prototype there...

Non-urgent question for Dave from this overseas modeller: Will VAT be deducted for non-EU customers?  Indeed, a more important question is will DJM accept orders from those of us overseas?

Matt

Hi Jon,

Yes it's under consideration.

Hi Matt, thanks for the order. Yes and yes to your questions. :-)

And yes I'll consider DCC fitted as an option once I see the finished article and check it.

Cheers

Dave

Hi,

The 23 in O gauge will have cab lighting.

As for availability, I won't go into that, not because I don't want to, I just don't want to give B.S. Delivery dates that I know won't happen.

I've created a 'timeline' page on the website which shows accurate dates of development phases of all models as and when they happen. This means you will know exactly what is happening when something does.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Dave

• RMweb Premium

Back to "Business As Usual" from Dave albeit under a new banner.  Excellent.  May I wish the venture every success.  May I whisper the words "Adams" and "Radial" for your future consideration once this business model has proved itself ;)

Hi Dave glad to see things are progressing nicely one question are there any other payment options as we (my wife and myself) have had two very bad experiences with PayPal  in the past so I will no longer use it a bit old fashioned I know but having to start a new bank account twice now we no longer trust PayPal .

yours hopefully

Geoff   

Hi Geoff,

No options other than paypal at the moment, but that will change.

Remember we are a fair way away with delivery at the moment, but this doesn't stop ordering (expressions of interest) via the order page.

Until stock arrives in the UK and you confirm you want xxx model, you won't be paying anything anyway, so that gives me plenty of time to sort things.

Cheers

Dave

Archived