April 2014 Swag event - Do we have a date?

Donw

• 2 weeks later...

Will there be a further issuing of Swagonia Pastie currency this year CK?

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

What is the life cycle of a Swagonian Pasty note?

Will this have expired by the 27th April 2014?

Unfortunately I'm exhibiting at Epsom & Ewell MR Show this weekend (26/27 April),

So, yet again I cannot come to the dooooo.

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold

Whilst I appeciate the Good Captain may have been busy paddling recently, with just over a month to go do we have any further details of attending exhibits & other exciting goodies we can look forward to ?

• RMweb Premium

Sorry to be an ar*e, folks...

When & where?

Regards,

Ian

Per Andy Y's post 3 http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/79394-april-2014-swag-event-do-we-have-a-date/?p=1250049

April 27th.  Staplegrove Village Hall , Taunton.  IIRC open to the Great Unwashed from 10am and for exhibitors a little earlier.  I'm sure The Benevolent Captain will correct any matters of stray fact.

See also http://staplegroveparish.co.uk/about/the-village-hall/

Train to Taunton (assuming no more evils befall the railways of the south-west) then a modest walk or hourly (at 00 from the town centre bus station /  08 past the hour from the station) Somerset Buses route 28

• RMweb Gold

Whilst I appeciate the Good Captain may have been busy paddling recently, with just over a month to go do we have any further details of attending exhibits & other exciting goodies we can look forward to ?

Yes we do, Stu, but I've been spending far too much of my recent evenings on 'big railway' stuff. I'm almost there, just give me a few more days. Planning has been going on in the background... :)

Archived