After Reely Grate comes Primrose Hill

Mike

I have just started to build a mirror image of Reely Grate, the industrial area of Windmill End. So far I have built the point work and some track again using code 100 flat-bottom rail on copper-clad sleepers and made a start on the buildings. First on the bench is part of Noah Hingleys which will conceal the traverser. :)

post-185-0-02408400-1387557860.jpg

Mirror image - left-to-right? I've been considering building an extension module to the right of the storage yard/traverser of my embryo layout that copies Reely Grate's track plan. Basically to get two 'layouts' out of the one effort of engineering of a traverser...

As it will be stand alone and be able to connect with Reely it will have its own traverser. Each end can be operated independently or as a whole.:)

Well today I have mostly been painting Harrys Cafe but I am now  thinking of rebranding the cafe to "The Round of Beef" pub. The basic design of thr structure is not too disimilar to the original Round of Beef at Colly Gate. I'll decide once the painting is finished. So as the advert says What do you think? :)

Now that I have received my styrene profiles I have added the missing downpipes from Lloyds added the licensee details over the pub door and water from the pub downpipe over the cobbles.
I'll post a photo once the paint is dry:)

A new building for Primrose Hill, the transhipment shed canal to rail for Noah Hingley & Sons. OK, it's no good just saying hey! I've started another building you need a photo,ahem,don't you?
The building is only part built, half a roof, windows only placed in position and the staircase only part complete and just  roughly in place on a bodged base:)

post-185-0-94376200-1390221559.jpg

post-185-0-78986600-1390221575.jpg

post-185-0-65566300-1390221591.jpg

post-185-0-65566300-1390221591.jpg

post-185-0-55361900-1390221603.jpg

A new building for Primrose Hill, the transhipment shed canal to rail for Noah Hingley & Sons. OK, it's no good just saying hey! I've started another building you need a photo,ahem,don't you?

The building is only part built, half a roof, windows only placed in position and the staircase only part complete and just  roughly in place on a bodged base:)

attachicon.giftrans1.jpg

attachicon.giftrans2.jpg

attachicon.giftrans3.jpg

attachicon.giftrans3.jpg

Usual prodigious work rate and output from Mike. 

Archived