The next foray into NA Railroads

Robatron86

Sanding Tower...I hadn't thought of that. Cheers Pete. Is there anything else I'd need?

Gerbil: It's the DCC On Board Bachmann GP30. It's paired with the DCC On Board Bachmann GP40, My Bachmann GP38-2 and my Athearn GP38-2 pair together. I do have a Bachmann Spectrum GP30 on the way.

20140117_194927.jpg

That's going to make for interesting switching!

The veteran conductor frowned as he took stock of the situation, and started to rehearse in his mind the speech he would deliver when he next met the yardmaster... 

Is that a proto2000 GP30 on the left?  Curses, I need one of those to pair with my GP38, and they're like rocking horse poop....

I have one for sale.  Low nose undec.  I am happy to tote in my bags.  I'm over in the UK this April for the York show with the Wirral Finescale Modellers and Widnes Vine Yard.  Can mail it to you within the UK if you are not going to that particular show.

If you'd like it contact me off list at   sissons.tony@gmail.com

Cheers, Tony

• 4 weeks later...

Morning all,

Latest bit of kit to arrive:

20140217_074400.jpg

Athearn RTR RTC 20,900 gallon tank. Was very pleased to find this on Ebay.

I found this cheap car at a car boot yesterday, no makers stamp on the bottom, but it looked mid 70's to me. A Chevrolet Apache. Cost me 30p. I've repainted it, weathered and added a cb aerial. Need to do something with the wheels.

20140216_223548.jpg

That's all for now. I have recently ordered some bits to get me going on this build.

Thanks for looking.

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

Archived