The next foray into NA Railroads

Robatron86

No worries mate ;) "offence" isn't quite the right word - after all, Rule#1 applies, & like I said, it is a skilled repaint!!

Ok, let's go with take exception to it :D. But thank you for your kind words. I was unsure after the first few as it looked a little wonky!

I do love GP7/9's and SD7/9's, so this repaint is definitely relevant to my interests.

You should really like the PRR in the 50s - you could frequently see 5-6 GP9s (with a GP9B) dragging freights up through the Horseshoe Curve with probably 3-4 RS-11s on the back pushing...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally received my order of the Walthers Roof top Detailing kit, so I can finish the shed, one thing I regret not having ready for TVNAM. I did have some Rix vents to go on, but I don't think they suit the building. Also some decals from Microscale are on the way to finish my GP7. Exciting times!

Having spent nearly 4 years in the BMS/HVAC industry, I seen many AHU and AC set ups, and plenty of dodgy, outdated, unreliable and outright dangerous systems, so here is my 1:87 interpretation of a woefully inadequate AC system.

20140728_220434.jpg

What do you think?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It's been 2 and a half months without an update. I'm getting serious withdrawal!

How's it going mate?

Any further work done on this most excellent of micro layouts? :)

Or... *GASP* have you got something new planned? :D

Dan, sorry to leave you in suspense!

This is what has been taking up my time, both getting the room ready and his actual birth:

20141023_123842.jpg

Off topic, but I don't care. Alexander was born at 01:27 on the 23rd of October.

But I do have an Alco RS2 repaint on the go...

Firstly congratulations on your new baby (The years fly by into teenage years-Just ask my parents!). Hope he's a railway modeller in the making and secondly, thelayout looks brilliant! ;)

All the best,

Lloyd

Dan, sorry to leave you in suspense!

This is what has been taking up my time, both getting the room ready and his actual birth:20141023_123842.jpg

Off topic, but I don't care. Alexander was born at 01:27 on the 23rd of October.

Never mind getting the room ready :nono: the Big Question we all need the answer to is "What Train Set did you buy for him??" :scratchhead: :shout: :D

Archived