I haven't looked at RMW for a few days, beavering away at my conversion of Canal Road to something I can manage.  So glad to know you are moving forward, upward and onward.  Well done Andy.  Now how about a nice EM gauge Midland layout?

OK  I'm off, where's me coat !

Derek.

I haven't looked at RMW for a few days, beavering away at my conversion of Canal Road to something I can manage.  So glad to know you are moving forward, upward and onward.  Well done Andy.  Now how about a nice EM gauge Midland layout?

OK  I'm off, where's me coat !

Derek.

Come on Derek, I only just come away from tin plate, so Code 75 will be a challange, hahah.

Cheers.

Bodge.

Thanks Kevin, I wasn't sure whether to start the topic yet or wait till the shed was up and lined. but at least this way I can include the shed build that might be of interest to some people as well.

Meant to say, nice AXE behind you, I had the Jazz and Pression when I was in a band,

attachicon.giffareham f 19 03 05.JPG

Now I just have a Jasmine Acoustic (by Takamine), and a 335 copy.

Bodge

Andy, a few comments:

1.  I very much like the layout concept and will be watching how it develops!

2.  "Last great project?"  This reminds me of my grandfather who purchased his "last new automobile" four or five times.  ;)

3.  Are you really bassless at the moment?  (I'm another low ender.)

• Like 2

Andy, a few comments:

1.  I very much like the layout concept and will be watching how it develops!

2.  "Last great project?"  This reminds me of my grandfather who purchased his "last new automobile" four or five times.  ;)

3.  Are you really bassless at the moment?  (I'm another low ender.)

Hi Ken, yes I tried to get into a band up here in Derbyshire after over 10 years with my last band down South but to no avail so I sold it all in the end including my USA Strats and Epiphone Les Paul.

MANY REGRETS. hahhaha

What Guitars have you got?

And for last project, did you notice the ? at the end. hahaha

Bodge.

• Like 4

Terrific start, Andy!

Whatever you do will be worth following, all the best for the future of this project...

Best, Pete.

Terrific start, Andy!

Whatever you do will be worth following, all the best for the future of this project...

Best, Pete.

Cheers Pete, as the thread is more about music at the moment you guys out there might be able to advise me on a SMALL practice amp, I want fairly clean Bluesy sounds from my 335, think BB King sort of sounds. I've been looking at the Vox Pathfinder 10 and the Fender 15g, i'll be mainly through headphones.

NO LIVE GIGS, hahahhah

Bodge.

Great to have you back Andy. It's good to know your now feeling up to getting back into your modelling, just don't get over doing it.

Can't wait to seeing this develop but don't rush on our behalf make sure you're fully up to it.

Take care mate, and again it's really good to have you back.

All the best.

Marcus.

Cheers Kevin, I'll have a look through but I'll probably end up with a Solid State as the main budget is going on the shed and railway, this is for just a few hours relaxation a week.

But thanks anyway.

Bodge.

Great to have you back Andy. It's good to know your now feeling up to getting back into your modelling, just don't get over doing it.

Can't wait to seeing this develop but don't rush on our behalf make sure you're fully up to it.

Take care mate, and again it's really good to have you back.

All the best.

Marcus.

Cheers Marcus, its good to actually have a plan, I have just one big concern and that's the lifting section across the door and I think Big Jim had/ has a lifting section so I will have a look at his thread later and pinch some ideas.

Bodge.

• RMweb Premium

Hi Bodge

What you building a new trainset? :good:  Still gotta wait till the new potting shed has been erected. I hope you don't have the same sort handy friend as poor old Baby Deltic has http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/6210-sumatra-road-the-north-london-railway-in-the-1960s/?p=1546314

I have been doing some research before Miss Rivette Counteer pipes up........again  https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=somerset+Police+1960s&client=firefox-a&hs=iUZ&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=jLfnU7TACZDb7Abwg4H4DQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1360&bih=634#q=%22Avon+and+somerset+Police%22+1960s&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&tbm=isch

Lt Colonel La de Da hyphen Poshname is still upset he wasn't allowed to blow up the old potting shed. :bomb_mini:

• Like 3

Hi Bodge

What you building a new trainset? :good:  Still gotta wait till the new potting shed has been erected. I hope you don't have the same sort handy friend as poor old Baby Deltic has http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/6210-sumatra-road-the-north-london-railway-in-the-1960s/?p=1546314

I have been doing some research before Miss Rivette Counteer pipes up........again  https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=somerset+Police+1960s&client=firefox-a&hs=iUZ&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=jLfnU7TACZDb7Abwg4H4DQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1360&bih=634#q=%22Avon+and+somerset+Police%22+1960s&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&tbm=isch

Lt Colonel La de Da hyphen Poshname is still upset he wasn't allowed to blow up the old potting shed. :bomb_mini:

Cheers Clive, yes I'll study the cop cars for future reference, hahahha

Bodge

Hi Ken, yes I tried to get into a band up here in Derbyshire after over 10 years with my last band down South but to no avail so I sold it all in the end including my USA Strats and Epiphone Les Paul.

MANY REGRETS. hahhaha

What Guitars have you got?

And for last project, did you notice the ? at the end. hahaha

Bodge.

I'm a bass player but also have a few guitars - main basses are a pair of Fender five string Ps and a few MusicMan fives. For guitars, a Ric 12 and a six, a Tele, an SG and two carbon fiber acoustics. Too much stuff!

• Like 3

I'm a bass player but also have a few guitars - main basses are a pair of Fender five string Ps and a few MusicMan fives. For guitars, a Ric 12 and a six, a Tele, an SG and two carbon fiber acoustics. Too much stuff!

Hahahah, the most I got up to was 9 but that was silly, some were cheap copies and 3 were sold to buy one good one, I ended up with three Basses, the 2 Fenders and a Westfield McCartney Violin copy, plus my USA Strats and Les Paul.

Bodge.

• Like 2

This looks the start of a great layout ,nice plan ,good research ,and your track record of building great layouts will make this one to watch.

looking forward to your progress.

Brian 

• RMweb Premium

Well, Andy. Looks like your new thread has received the thumbs up! Gratifying to see the "usual suspects" out in force to offer their support and advice.

I think this is going to be a very popular thread (what's new when it involves Bodge?) - "going viral" in the buzzword term at the moment.

Any sign of grass yet?  :O  :O  :angel:

Jeff

• Like 3

Hi Andy

Having followed the saga of the garage/shed in the Lunester Lounge it's good see you are  ready to start at last.

I'm sure you're going to enjoy your (maybe) LGP. I'll be following your progress. It will no doubt be informative and entertaining.

Have fun

Best wishes for the project...

Alan

Hello Bodgit,  Off again l see (hahaha) its good to have you back mate and going by all the replies you have had, others are glad too, l really like the idea of 'Bitten' sounds like a plan ?  catch up soon

George

• Like 1

This looks the start of a great layout ,nice plan ,good research ,and your track record of building great layouts will make this one to watch.

looking forward to your progress.

Brian 

Thanks Brian, good to have you on board.

Cheers,

Bodge.

Well, Andy. Looks like your new thread has received the thumbs up! Gratifying to see the "usual suspects" out in force to offer their support and advice.

I think this is going to be a very popular thread (what's new when it involves Bodge?) - "going viral" in the buzzword term at the moment.

Any sign of grass yet?  :O  :O  :angel:

Jeff

Cheers Jeff, I thought I might get to 100 views today and about 10 posts but its gone mad, with nearly 50 posts and 900 views, WOW.

Bodge.

at this rate the thread will be on page 50 before we see a baseboard :jester:

FRIGHTENING, :O

Bodge

• Like 2