The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Group participation in analysis of dubious topic titles

34theletterbetweenB&D

Trouble is we'd need loads of new topics to really test them out, and that sort of mischief might not be appreciated by all, and we might get rumbled by the authorities.

So 27-ish characters to play with... along the lines of

Group participation in analysis of dubious topic titles

Some photos of my Penistone line trip

Enjoying an evening Wankbahn cable car ride from Garmisch-Partenkirchen

Hmm, if we put this much creativity into our layouts, we'd all be winning prizes.

• RMweb Premium

What is particularly telling is that the OP seems to have worked out the exact number of letters necessary to produce the abbreviated link.....

Some people have far too much time on their hands and should be modelling ........ such as 

Stripping all of the Virgin stock for repaint ;)

What is particularly telling is that the OP seems to have worked out the exact number of letters necessary to produce the abbreviated link.....

So, how many characters are needed for group participation to work?

...So 27-ish characters to play with... .

Part of the spectrum on which my personality lies includes the bit where a single glance often generates the right number of 'whatevers'. Drop a box full of matches on the deck and the processor flashes up '43'; and anyone caring to pick them up will find that's how many there are. I have no idea how it happens.

Archived