• 2 months later...

Thanks Simon A very Big Merry Christmas to you and your family and a happy new year do we have a Christmas special for pendeford mate ?

Thanks for the best wishes Andi, as I type this Mr Wiles is beavering away on a "Pendeford Yard Today Christmas Special" which will feature some of the many out takes and uses of bad language when the trains don't behave.... :stinker:  :nono:

Edited by bescotbeast
  • Like 2

Thanks for the best wishes Andi, as I type this Mr Wiles is beavering away on a "Pendeford Yard Today Christmas Special" which will feature some of the many out takes and uses of bad language when the trains don't behave.... :stinker:  :nono:

Am very much looking forward to that my friend , hope Santa brings you (or pendeford yard) everything you wish for Any Christmas themed ads ?

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hope every one had a great Christmas and new year thought i would share with you one of the new locos i got ,its a bit modern for New whitt but there everywere on todays railways

post-28330-0-40871500-1515576147_thumb.jpg

post-28330-0-96591400-1515576280_thumb.jpg

66434 arrives for gauging trials with a single spa wagon which 08528 shunts off into the line at the side to be loaded.

post-28330-0-20443000-1515576443_thumb.jpg

Then a pair of BR blue 47 arrive with a pick up services

Thanks for lookin  :sungum:

• Like 5

Hope every one had a great Christmas and new year thought i would share with you one of the new locos i got ,its a bit modern for New whitt but there everywere on todays railways

attachicon.gifIMG_1502.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1505.JPG

66434 arrives for gauging trials with a single spa wagon which 08528 shunts off into the line at the side to be loaded.

attachicon.gifIMG_1506.JPG

Then a pair of BR blue 47 arrive with a pick up services

Thanks for lookin  :sungum:

not my cup of tea but if it makes you happy then enjoy it Andy

Thanks Simon i like the modern railways as much as the stuff in the 1980s but it has no character or variety when you  were out and would  see all the different loco classes and wagons and didn't know what would turn up next, now its usually 66 with containers  

Edited by vulcan product fan

• 3 weeks later...

post-28330-0-84468700-1517331182_thumb.jpg

Hi all have been waiting for ages for this to put into my latest buy another Dapol class 68 in DRS blue 

now i have to work out all the different function of the decoder.

here is a quick pic of the 68 on New Whitt

post-28330-0-68720500-1517331369_thumb.jpg

same as last time a superb runner quiet and with the Dapol decoder really a great performer .

Been thinking of starting a new layout for modern stuff a depot maybe .

• Like 4

I got the same 68 for Christmas.......now do I go for biffo sound or just the Dapol decoder.......I see Stafford calling me!!!!

All looking good as always

i must admit i would love biffo sound for one of them so my vote is get the sound option but if not the Dapol decoder works well at the moment i think im going to put sound in everyone fav EE loco !! 

Thanks Adrian 

Drew

• 2 weeks later...

Just been having a read through (but mostly looking at the pics) Really nice looking layout and I love the mix of old and new locos.

Thanks mate the kids love to play on it and it reminds me of the railways past . but i like some of the new stuff as well .

Me and my dad still go out and photo the new and ever changing railway and hes in his 70s and started when eveything was coal powered .

• Like 2

spurred on by simon on pendeford sidings wiring up his jct signal im going to replace the signal at the platform 1 edge 

i ordered this one yesterday from cr signal and it came this morning 

attachicon.gifIMG_1332.JPG

its going to replace this old one

attachicon.gifIMG_1333.JPG

will wire up this weekend and post picture 

thanks for looking 

Very nice purchase Andy, looking forward to seeing your pictures

Love the class 50. Not my era but having seen a few in the last year at the East Lancs Railway and a couple on the mainline last year they are definitely growing on me.

Thanks mate love them my fav class used to go to reading or new street to see them Hornbys model is ace and Jamies sounds are just like what i remember .

• Like 1