Jazz 7mm Workbench

jazz

Can I add, all the best for the surgery too Ken. Not been around on here myself for a while, but as my own dad had heart surgery last year, your nearest and dearest will be needing lots of TLC too. ;)

I had back surgery, (actually on my spine), last week. I was HOME less then twelve hours after going down to theatre. Going down, not starting the op.

These new anaesthetics are much better for recovery too.

All the best, I look forward to you modelling in "Whizz-speed" again soon.

I had back surgery, (actually on my spine), last week. I was HOME less then twelve hours after going down to theatre. Going down, not starting the op.

These new anaesthetics are much better for recovery too.

All the best, I look forward to you modelling in "Whizz-speed" again soon.

Bye the heck, I wish that would be the case in my op. I have just returned from the pre op. I'm in on Sunday, a four hour tripple bypass op, 24 to 48 hours intensive care with a machine to breath for me and drain tubes in arms, legs chest and neck, seven days in hospital and two to three months recovery. Steel pins in the chest plate for life. So certainly NOT a quickie operation at all.

Still, I'm looking forward to eventually being back to normal, jogging up the Great Orme.

Wow!

I thought surgery on the spine was something......not compared to the above, it's not!.

I hope all goes well.

We look forward to your speedy return to these pages.

It's no more than a "heavy general", Ken - it'll keep your steam passages good for another 100,000 miles or more, I'm sure.

(In your case, that probably equates to your next 250 kits!)

My thoughts are with you for a comfortable and comprehensive recovery.

Edited by jukebox

post-7319-0-40288200-1339927841_thumb.jpgHi Ken,

Recover well. 250 kits in recovery period. When do you start? I would tram it up the Great Orme.

I can now claim I have succumbed today. I have bought of a friend a box of Peco O gauge bullhead track. He has flat bottom.

Now to look at some locos and rolling stock and a few points. I can blame him and you Ken on some excellent modelling.

above is a photo of his layout.

Mark

Hi guys. Home at last, just about enough energy to check out my post. Successful operation, now a long slow haul to full recovery.

Climbing the Orme Tramway will be a treat and target for, hopefully, this time next year. I can still manage the PC, even if the WB bench is a little way off.

Happy modelling to you all, Ken

Edited by jazz
  • Like 8