City Goods/Rural Goods plus other Micro layouts in wrapping paper boxes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

A lovely scene, Paul. It's all so nicely balanced, including the colours. Less really is more.

The sky seems to be suffering a bit, climate change I suppose 😀

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Mikkel said:

A lovely scene, Paul. It's all so nicely balanced, including the colours. Less really is more.

The sky seems to be suffering a bit, climate change I suppose 😀

Thank you Mikkel, yeah the back scene was the one element that didn’t fair to well in storage it’s delaminating in places, and became a bit discoloured. ( definitely climate change 🤣 ) 

regards Paul. 

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

The announcement from Rapido trains about the W & U tramway coaches prompted me to give my J70 a bit of a run on Rural Goods. Will definitely be ordering some of them and the GER W&U Train pack.

5BD75D14-F7FF-4564-A76F-B7F1C8902243.jpeg.2f03ff9810359f86e688845df0f334bc.jpeg 

DF947592-C2B1-4138-84D6-ABC1DA9F31B5.jpeg.3ea0ac3dd18079e2e2682103540b9497.jpeg

4A8F0098-D2B4-4FD5-862B-F6E921CA0980.jpeg.ae756bfee514360f9539e02054f4a361.jpeg

7D8D82C7-12AD-474C-83BD-E9EA82CA64C9.jpeg.25bc77846d56f038906f96d3aa9740a9.jpeg

4AD42F57-4FAF-4B18-8AB1-F4FADB2E49BF.jpeg.cda3ec8568036389d324ee39810b7436.jpeg

• Like 9

• RMweb Gold

Hello All,

I have now restored all the photos to this topic. It was good to go back over how City Goods and Rural Goods have evolved over time. And to see the other two layouts on here that I no longer have, Urban goods 1 & 2.

Still need to upload a few of the missing videos though.

Regards Paul. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

• RMweb Premium
13 hours ago, Howl03 said:

Hello All,

I have now restored all the photos to this topic. It was good to go back over how City Goods and Rural Goods have evolved over time. And to see the other two layouts on here that I no longer have, Urban goods 1 & 2.

Still need to upload a few of the missing videos though.

Regards Paul. 

Brilliant, Paul, thank you! I for one am looking forward to going through the thread again from the start.

Cheers,

Mark 

• Thanks 1

I feel like I am late to the party on discovering these lovely little micro's. If you'd be interested in sharing them with the readers of the Micro Model Railway Dispatch drop me a line MMRDeditor@gmail.com.

Super detail and atmosphere. Just what I like.

Ian

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
23 hours ago, Ian Holmes said:

I feel like I am late to the party on discovering these lovely little micro's. If you'd be interested in sharing them with the readers of the Micro Model Railway Dispatch drop me a line MMRDeditor@gmail.com.

Super detail and atmosphere. Just what I like.

Ian

Hi Ian,

Thank you, would definitely be interested in sharing them with the readers of Micro Model Railway’s Dispatch. Will drop you an Email sometime next week.

Regards Paul.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Paul I have to say I have not seen your thread before and these are excellent. I'M particularly enjoying rural goods. But what really stands out for me is the way you seem to get a lovely oily wash on the stock.

• Thanks 1

On 24/09/2022 at 10:24, Howl03 said:

Hi Ian,

Thank you, would definitely be interested in sharing them with the readers of Micro Model Railway’s Dispatch. Will drop you an Email sometime next week.

Regards Paul.

Paul did you ever send me an email?

Just checking

Ian

• RMweb Gold
18 hours ago, Tryfan said:

Really nice layouts Paul. I noticed on some of your layouts you have used small radius Y turnouts and was wondering if you had to modify them at all?

David

Thank you David. No modifications, just the standard  peco code 75 y turnout. 

regards Paul