Pen Y Bont from page 39.

Andrew P

I'm sure a man of your calibre will find it a doddle!!!!  ;)

They are a rather nice van.

Jinty ;)

I do have rather a lot of weathering to do now, the 08, Pannier, 2 x Milks, Iron Mink, re do Brown Van and White Fish Van, and the 64XX when it arrives, (ordered today).

• Like 1

Jintyman's busy catching blue "Rats" ....  :imsohappy:

Should be a doddle in his NEW ultra tidy workshop! :no:  :no:  :scratchhead:

PS. Bet it didn't stay like that for long, ahhaha :scared:

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 1

I do have rather a lot of weathering to do now, the 08, Pannier, 2 x Milks, Iron Mink, re do Brown Van and White Fish Van, and the 64XX when it arrives, (ordered today).

are you sure you haven't given up the 4mm modelling ???????????????????????????????????????????????????  :onthequiet:

Should be a doddle in his NEW ultra tidy workshop! :no:  :no:  :scratchhead:

PS. Bet it didn't stay like that for long, ahhaha :scared:

Let me tell you that it has!!!

In fact, so embarrassed I was at the other side, I tidied that up as well!!!

Jinty ;)

• Like 4

Let me tell you that it has!!!

In fact, so embarrassed I was at the other side, I tidied that up as well!!!

Jinty ;)

Jinty don't encourage him, he will be asking about the platforms next ....  :tomato:

And pics of Proof, hahhah :onthequiet:

If the next layout is anything like the now famous 'Trebudoc' we are in for a very special treat ? good luck mate...

Not sure about the famous bit mate, but it will be a challenge to get it to look as good and work as nice.

Nice little Brown Package arrived this morning and inside I found this.

attachicon.gifIron Mink 001.JPG

attachicon.gifIron Mink 002.JPG

attachicon.gifIron Mink 003.JPG

Now needs some Jintyman / 81A Oldoak style weathering

Hi Andy,

Those little Minx are the dogs whatsits in my opinion and I think there may be some more heading my way in the near future when I can get a few pennies together, in the meantime I hope you don't mind a slight thread invasion ? 

The GW version being shunted on a spare piece of track before I set to and get my layout started. I just need to be brave enough to weather the 57xx and the Mink.....gulp !  :jester:  :O

Grahame

• Like 6

• RMweb Gold

Very nice Graham. A friend brought his Minerva pannier tank to our club meeting last night and very nice it is too. I do like 7mm bits and bobs: it is something I might have a go at in the future. 

Sorry to hijack your thread Andy.

Regards,

Nick.

• Like 5

Hi Andy,

Those little Minx are the dogs whatsits in my opinion and I think there may be some more heading my way in the near future when I can get a few pennies together, in the meantime I hope you don't mind a slight thread invasion ? 

The GW version being shunted on a spare piece of track before I set to and get my layout started. I just need to be brave enough to weather the 57xx and the Mink.....gulp !  :jester:  :O

Grahame

Very nice Grahame, I have the BR one with Minerva Sound and it's very nice indeed.

• Like 2

Very nice Graham. A friend brought his Minerva pannier tank to our club meeting last night and very nice it is too. I do like 7mm bits and bobs: it is something I might have a go at in the future. 

Sorry to hijack your thread Andy.

Regards,

Nick.

You NOT Hijacking Nick, any talk of 4 OR 7 mm on my threads is fine by me, at the  end of the day, there Models, and were Modellers mate, thanks for looking in.

Very nice !  Pair of those with a 64xx sandwiched between would look lovely !

The more I follow this thread,(and Pauls ELJ) the more I am hankering to get on with my own 0 gauge project ! Got stuff to to get going with but nowhere to put it at the mo !