The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Mornington Crescent 2016

chaz

Can;t quite follow that move, is it Zonal or a Final Solution. maybe Samantha can look up her Zonal variants and titter on it.....sorry Twitter.

If Mrs Trellis was up to date she would be Tweeting Trelliss Twittering her Tweets......

Earls Court,   and closing in for the kill, who will get there first?

Edit........ OHH B**G*R it's was called whilst being tweeted by Samantha, well done using such an awkward to complete strategy

I think the Earl's Court Gambit was featured in the book "Fifty openings I know in playing with Samantha in Mornington Crescent".. am I wrong in thinking it might have been written by the late Mr Trellis of North Wales.........

No call, not my turn..........

• RMweb Premium

Using a DLR move is still allowed on today's variants.  However, Humph would not have approved, but staying with the updated DLR map just for now takes us neatly to

ELVERSON ROAD

• RMweb Gold

Samantha's in a bit of a tizz this afternoon with her titttters.  Her profile says she's got 6,000 friends but she's sure she's had a lot more friends than that over the years.

Anyway with the mild weather at the moment I can feel Cardigan's eccentric arc coming on, taking us to:

Chigwell

Do you think Samantha is available for Christmas, we are doing a show for Charity, and Samantha could bring the scoreboard to demonstrate how it works, Charity says it will be fun, that's Charity all over, she's such a nice girl.....Samantha and her would get along so very well..

Which will take them to......... Covent Garden........ for a girl's day out.

emails coming in from Mrs Trellis's son lets hope she does not get access to twitter Samantha and her new friend, Charity

Mrs Trellis of North Wales heard about the game and has been trying to warm up her old valves today to try to tune in to the Home Service. only to find it was on the net, which as completely confused her, as the only net she has is over the windows.

Samantha's twits are out again, sorry tweets are out, could she not service us in some capacity, a willing girl is Samantha.....worn out today with her exertions with Charity......an early to bed night tonight then.......

And I find myself forbidden to move with just two away from the finish, so passing the batton to...............................................

Cockfosters !

(Not a move, just a natural exclamation having read Post #39)

We do try to keep up the "Innuendo" , the infamous and unfathomably  complex Swedish board game that Sven loves so much.I can't see much point in playing a game on a map with no end in sight.... but then that's Sven for you....his endings are always in sight.

Sorry folks, I have personal permission to use a Cryer's Cross which is according to Barry when I met him here in Lancaster (not Lancaster Gate) a wild card move to be used at any time to shuffle off to

MORNINGTON CRESCENT

So I guess 'tis my turn to start the next round using any 2105/16 convention, though I still prefer the Humph rules with

VICTORIA (today aka a mainline train free zone)

A fine play Sir, in the best tradition of the grand old game. In an attempt to bolster Stu's plea for simplicity I am playing a straight - no diagonals, no reversals, no Fosdyke's shuffle. So...

Stamford Brook

And before anybody asks - YES, that is on the District with full coupling rights. (Oh, Samantha dear.......)

Archived