The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Mornington Crescent 2016

chaz

Extended Zone play again so taking it to the centre with

Baker Street

On an all or nothing call I fear.....

..Have you seen the size of Samantha'sTweets, she goes to the limit so easily, over flowing from one to the next one

Ahaa...... a serious error and with the "Koo der Grasse" as Del Boy would say,

MORNINGTON CRESCENT

And a randomly generated station provided by Colin and his ZX 80 computer,, no wait it is not loading.... he is resorting to a pin in map held by Samantha and it's

Bushey

And Samantha is asking for Colin to remove the pin from her chest, where it went through the map....... Calm down Colin, calm down....Samantha is off to get first aid, and will tweet from the infirmary later on

The Doctor has examined Samantha's chest....at length I must say.....and declared the injury minor, so she will be tweeting her gratitude to the medical services, as soon as the Doctor has finished, which she says may be an hour or two........in the meantime Sven is scoring with Colin at the piano

If this was the strict rules for professional players surely London Bridge is ruled out as it is still unfinished in the re-build, but I guess without looking it up, that under the simplified rules it is retrospectively allowed.

SO .............MONUMENT

• RMweb Gold

........in the meantime Sven is scoring with Colin at the piano

I don't know if it's true or not but it's been widely reported that, as a lad, Sven always had problems with his fingering.  Anyway with Trump in the news again (is he ever out of it?) it's a quick return to

High Barnet

Samantha has tweeted that she has been separated from the Doctor, who has asked for time off to recover, and went away smiling after his encounter with the scorer. After some business she has to do on her way back, she will be resuming scoring with Colin.

She does not appreciate Mrs Trellis of North Wales trying to calculate her age, after 40 years on the show, by adding her starting age to the total, and asking if she has got a bus pass yet........

You will have Graham twittering in about that famous move, he invented it and got it into the third revised book of extra gambits, at great cost to his personal life I may say. He needed many cups of tea after the surprise of getting the rule accepted by the others. It was the featured gambit of the month in the "Crescent Idler" magazine in June 2000, a mounted copy of which he displays at home with a signed picture of Samantha holding it....and the Magazine as well.......

Samantha has been getting all nostalgic for "the old days" when Humph ruled with a rod of iron and Willy was always on hand.

Still we must move on with the game. Covent Garden you say? Well now playing Rushton's straight bat would suggest a one stop hop to Holborn but I feel in the mood for something more adventurous sooooooooooo.................how about.....

Barons Court

It's a massive move but....... Heathrow Terminal 4.. on the loop line, so any station on the return is valid for a limited time

Samantha tweeted that she fondly remembers Willy, but found it difficult to score with him as he made her laugh so much, showing his vast knowledge of the art of entertainment and fun, just to entertain her during dull moments of play, which were quite often she reveals in a candid moment, reminiscing on the time he gave away the plot to "The Mousetrap" by naming the killer who was........at which point the tweet ends....

But wait, a new tweet...starts .....----man.......now I wonder who she meant. Samantha is working for Charity in the morning, and then is keeping a motherly eye on the game, all day, and following Mornington Crescent as well. Sven is out to lunch with a friend from Denmark, who is following the game via his Iphone, and would like Sven to explain the rules over the meal.......Sven is wondering whether to give this a miss.......

Archived