Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Kings Moreton, (1980's BR)

Andrew P

Good to hear you are home and on the mend.

So take it easy, finish the book and then think about going out to TOPS.

Perhaps you need to do the cakebox challenge as the boards are lighter to move!

• RMweb Gold

Care now Kevin - you know Andy ... will want to change it and then add to it .... not so good advice in the current situation!

Good to hear you are home Andy. The NHS gets such bad press but the reality I'm sure you will agree is that it does an amazing job these days. Outcomes today are far different and much better than in our parents day.

Take it easy - Doctor's orders mate.

Best wishes,

Brian.

Welcome home buddy, Just leave TOPS alone for a while and chill and THAT'S an ORDER all of your friends on the RMweb will agree with me, so sit in the lounge and enjoy some landscape painting at your own pace.....all the best mate

Welcome home buddy, Just leave TOPS alone for a while and chill and THAT'S an ORDER all of your friends on the RMweb will agree with me, so sit in the lounge and enjoy some landscape painting at your own pace.....all the best mate

A couple of days Bed Rest first, looking at the Lap Top and some Books, then see how I feel, but certainly NO TOPS for at least a couple of weeks.

Can I EAT the CAKE first? :nono:  :nono:  :nono:  :nono:  :sarcastichand:

Good to hear you are home Andy. The NHS gets such bad press but the reality I'm sure you will agree is that it does an amazing job these days. Outcomes today are far different and much better than in our parents day.

Take it easy - Doctor's orders mate.

Best wishes,

Brian.

Cheers Brian, I could not have had better care and treatment, and Prof Nolan is regarded as one of the best in the UK, if not the World in None Evasive Heart Surgery, so I couldn't have been in better hands.

• Like 1

Cheers Brian, I could not have had better care and treatment, and Prof Nolan is regarded as one of the best in the UK, if not the World in None Evasive Heart Surgery, so I couldn't have been in better hands.

Andy

Good news, take it from me (I had a full blown cardiac 15 months ago and the paramedics got me back whilst as work and now I am as normal as I'm ever going to be!!) leading an absolutely normal life with no side effects or long term issues, BUT do exactly as they say rest plenty without doubt they know best

Get your feet up and take care

• RMweb Premium

Thanks Steve, It's both hilarious and entertaining, and a very easy read.

Shouldn't you be reading something like War and Peace, that keeps you calm and soporific, rather than a book that may make you laugh so much it puts a strain where it shouldn't?

Great to hear to on the mend.