Kings Moreton, (1980's BR)

Andrew P

• RMweb Premium

l like the changes Andy, much better than a goods shed, l know how much you love the shed scene....

The trouble is George that with all this depot stuff, concrete & tarmac Andy will forget how to lay the grass.

Happy New Year to Year to you, Andy and your respective families.

• Like 3

l like the changes Andy, much better than a goods shed, l know how much you love the shed scene....

Thanks Buddy, it's a nice compromise between the big Shed area and TT I had to begin with, and will give room for some different scenics other than fields.

The trouble is George that with all this depot stuff, concrete & tarmac Andy will forget how to lay the grass.

Happy New Year to Year to you, Andy and your respective families.

Hi Ray, Thanks and a Happy New Year to you and all your too.

Don't you worry yourself about the Grass Ray, I have a cunning Plan and Baldrick might say, all will be revealed very soon. :O  :sungum:  :sungum:

• Like 1

Andy,

Looks like a vast improvement to me, keep up the good work!

Best wishes

Nige

Hi Nige, the area now looks a lot tidier, and has now given me more operation with Locos coming and going on and off  Shed, so still loads to entertain the Troops, and Visitors to TOPS.

• Like 1

More good news today, YET ANOTHER R M Wedder has offered me something for KM, this time it's David / Jintyman, he is sending me some Express Models Florescent Lights for inside the Depot Shed, that will look the dogs nuts i recon.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Hi Nige, the area now looks a lot tidier, and has now given me more operation with Locos coming and going on and off  Shed, so still loads to entertain the Troops, and Visitors to TOPS.

I say Peters old chap,

You mention troops, so is it safe for Sgt, I mean Mr Shoutalot, PC whatever his name is and I to come out of hiding or is that pesky woman Miss Rivette Counteer still about?

Yours

Lt Colonel La De Da hyphen Poshname (REME Rtd) 

PS, the vicar went on a recce and we have seen him since, has he been captured?

Edited by Clive Mortimore

• RMweb Gold

Just watch out Andy,

Having a depot that close to the station, you’ll get the cranks trying to creep round unnoticed!!!

Hope your feeling better.

Rich

Edited by MarshLane
  • Like 1

I say Peters old chap,

You mention troops, so is it safe for Sgt, I mean Mr Shoutalot, PC whatever his name is and I to come out of hiding or is that pesky woman Miss Rivette Counteer still about?

Yours

Lt Colonel La De Da hyphen Poshname (REME Rtd) 

PS, the vicar went on a recce and we have seen him since, has he been captured?

Captured, gagged and thrown in the pit.

Just watch out Andy,

Having a depot that close to the station, you’ll get the cranks trying to creep round unnoticed!!!

Hope your feeling better.

Rich

Hi Rich, yes people like a FORMER Essex Man I recon.

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

It wasn't me Guv, HONEST, I only moved here from Essex 3 Months ago.

attachicon.gifDepot Phase 4 001.JPG

"whisper mode on" Hello there, you better rescue PC whatever his name is, that pesky woman is about. She has got wind he isn't wearing the right uniform.

The Colonel. 

• RMweb Premium

Phase 4, and a few more pipes around the Depot today, and the lighting in the Cabin that George T made some years ago has come to life.

attachicon.gifDepot Phase 4 005.JPG

attachicon.gifDepot Phase 4 008.JPG

attachicon.gifDepot Phase 4 004.JPG

attachicon.gifDepot Phase 4 003.JPG

attachicon.gifDepot Phase 4 009.JPG

attachicon.gifDepot Phase 4 002.JPG

More later.

Point of order Mr. P, that hi-vis gear is a little too modern for the 70s/80s.

P. Edant.

Point of order Mr. P, that hi-vis gear is a little too modern for the 70s/80s.

P. Edant.

I thought it was, but I really couldn't remember, I think that FULL HV came in in the 90's, so they will be re dressed, I think in the 80's it was just the Waistcoat, and pretty grubby at that from what I remember. The buildings not fixed yet so it's easy to do. 

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

I initially thought that the yellow pipe that comes out of the side of the office building was the loo waste pipe. I realised that it wasn't when I saw a similar pipe leaving the oil tank the other side of the intervening wall.