Kings Moreton, (1980's BR)

Andrew P

After Lunch, and the dreaded Shopping with the Good Lady, I finally got around to doing the Level Crossing Gates. As supplied they come with a bit of Black Knicker Elastic for the top Restraining Bar, I tried various Glues / Super Glues but  I could not get it to hold the tension to keep it strait. So in the end I found a bit of Steel Rod, and although slightly over scale, at least it holds strait.

post-9335-0-60490300-1499438417_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-52145800-1499438457_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-40218300-1499438479_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-40454900-1499438522_thumb.jpg

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 15

The Eagle Eyed amongst you may have noticed in the last pic that the Pub Sign Bracket is now the correct way up. The Sign Police still haven't caught the scoundrels that nicked the Sign though.

• Like 4

• RMweb Premium

The Eagle Eyed amongst you may have noticed in the last pic that the Pub Sign Bracket is now the correct way up. The Sign Police still haven't caught the scoundrels that nicked the Sign though.

There was a pub sign with some geezer waving his cup of tea sold on E-bin last night. I think it went for 12/6. :mosking:

I'm off to the Staffordshire Finescale Show shortly, I think the Air Con may be working overtime today, well at least the Legs are out for an airing, hahh :no:  :no:  :no:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:

Hi Andy,

Just been catching up on your thread. The corner section has really come together very well  your painted backscene the trees and buildings all look superb.

Enjoy the warm weather and the Finescale show I am sure you will come back with a few goodies.

Cold and wet here.

Cheers Peter. 

Hi Andy,

Just been catching up on your thread. The corner section has really come together very well  your painted backscene the trees and buildings all look superb.

Enjoy the warm weather and the Finescale show I am sure you will come back with a few goodies.

Cold and wet here.

Cheers Peter. 

Thanks Peter, just 4 Vans today, 3 x Railfreight Brown Vans, and a Parcels Express Van in Blue with Arrows all from Mark Forrest / Fryers Lane.

• Like 1

I have to say the Staffordshire Finescale Show was an excellent little Show, a really great atmosphere and nice to meet friends, Old and New and catch up on news and views.

The Bonus was that all Layouts worked as they should despite the Hall warming up around Lunch Time. I do hope it can be run again at some time.

I've just tried to up-load the same pics as I put in the Exhibition section earlier, but now it won't let me, SORRY I'll try again later.

• Like 3

I have to say the Staffordshire Finescale Show was an excellent little Show, a really great atmosphere and nice to meet friends, Old and New and catch up on news and views.

The Bonus was that all Layouts worked as they should despite the Hall warming up around Lunch Time. I do hope it can be run again at some time.

I've just tried to up-load the same pics as I put in the Exhibition section earlier, but now it won't let me, SORRY I'll try again later.

Same here, just keeps saying in a long red box error.....I thought it was my computer playing up!!!!

Edited by KNP

Same here, just keeps saying in a long red box error.....I thought it was my computer playing up!!!!

That at least is GOOD NEWS to me Kevin, I thought mine had gone on the Blink, Andy Y has gone to the Pub with the Lads from the Show, now I'm not saying that................hahhahaNO NO NO, not that many already surely. 

• RMweb Premium

Thank goodness it isn't my computers as both are saying "Error This Upload Failed" is yours? I have reported this problem in the faults section. 

Thank goodness it isn't my computers as both are saying "Error This Upload Failed" is yours? I have reported this problem in the faults section. 

Yes matey, sounds like we all now have a problem.

Cheers Clive for reporting it.

• RMweb Premium

Sorry yes, I looked down at my Legs, ahhah :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:

Hahahahaha

Mr York says he will look into the problem tomorrow. So no new piccies for a while but that ain't the end of the world :nono: :nono: .....................but if you go to Bradwell-on-Sea you can see the end of the world. :sungum: :sungum:

Hahahahaha

Mr York says he will look into the problem tomorrow. So no new piccies for a while but that ain't the end of the world :nono: :nono: .....................but if you go to Bradwell-on-Sea you can see the end of the world. :sungum: :sungum:

And St. Peter's on the ,Wall

Sounds like an RMWeb upload meltdown - I hope this is not contagious in North East Essex.

• Like 1