DEMU SHOWCASE 2017 June 3rd/4th Burton on Trent Town Hall

newbryford

Thanks to Mick for posting this:

UPDATE:

Ebsworth Street will not be attending this year, this is not the fault of the layout owner but the venues owners.

Also Richard Colemans ( cobbler on RMWeb ) layout is called Cripple Sidings and not Cripple Lane.

• RMweb Premium

Line up looks good, shame there is no 7mm layouts.

I'm sure with the sales of Dapol 08's & Heljan 37's etc there may be numerous 7mm Diesel layouts appearing over the next year???

Regards

Chris

Are you offering?

;)

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Gold

When Guy and I were picking the layouts a couple of years back it was always a struggle to find O gauge D&E layouts.  There just aren't that many out there, which is a pity!

Hopefully you are right and that the Dapol 08 helps encourage more to be built.

Cheers, Mike

• RMweb Gold

When Guy and I were picking the layouts a couple of years back it was always a struggle to find O gauge D&E layouts.  There just aren't that many out there, which is a pity!

Hopefully you are right and that the Dapol 08 helps encourage more to be built.

Cheers, Mike

All us youngster diesel modellers still have our eyesight... for the time being at least but I'm sure as more of us pass through the 50s (and I'm not talking about the finest product of EE) many of our breed will take up the challenge of modelling in the senior scale. Now where are my glasses ;)

Griff

• Like 1

Folks, I've updated the webpage with the amendments listed above.

Nobby: to be fair, on our Google Drive spreadsheet it said Cripple Lane (I just copied it from there). I've amended the doc to reflect the correct name.

Next you'll be telling me I've put pictures of the wrong layout in the Showguide (now who would do something stupid like that?) :P

Guy

Edited by lyneux

Nobby: to be fair, on our Google Drive spreadsheet it said Cripple Lane (I just copied it from there). I've amended the doc to reflect the correct name.Next you'll be telling me I've put pictures of the wrong layout in the Showguide (now who would do something stupid like that?) :PGuy

Whoops!!!!

• RMweb Premium

Folks, I've updated the webpage with the amendments listed above.

Nobby: to be fair, on our Google Drive spreadsheet it said Cripple Lane (I just copied it from there). I've amended the doc to reflect the correct name.

Next you'll be telling me I've put pictures of the wrong layout in the Showguide (now who would do something stupid like that?) :P

Guy

Also make sure you get the layout builders/owners names correct.............

:onthequiet:

Cheers,

Mick

Hello

I think Mick is referring to layouts owned by Richard, John and In where occasionally the odd name gets missed off a programme or magazine article. I know it is a very minor thing, almost childish to complain, but some people do take it very seriously. Ho hum.

Cheers

George  

Nobby / George ,

Also remember to award a certain scottish owned layout - ' Best layout brought from the Hamilton area 2107 ' ........

Mike b

Thanks Mike for that recommendation for Hewisbridge.

Cheers

Jim

Hello

We were given an award for 'Towcester' at Glasgow which stated we were second best visiting layout in 2125. We still treasure it very much. 

Cheers

George

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Hello

We were given an award for 'Towcester' at Glasgow which stated we were second best visiting layout in 2125. We still treasure it very much. 

Cheers

George

You need to treasure it for another 108 years......

Cheers,

Mick