Little Muddle

KNP

2 hours ago, Tony Teague said:

Interestingly, I too have heard nothing following an enquiry at the beginning of March - in my case for my breakdown train.

For my part , I’ve had excellent quality on 2 bespoke and stock orders recently. Quick turnaround and great communications . Usual disclaimer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 2

• RMweb Premium
On 04/05/2024 at 09:32, Winslow Boy said:

Personally I think it's side effect from being exposed too many Panniers.

Informed opinion says that it is impossible to be exposed to too many Panniers.

Adrian

• Like 3
  • Agree 4

5 minutes ago, figworthy said:

Informed opinion says that it is impossible to be exposed to too many Panniers.

Adrian

This wouldn't be the same informed opinion that said the Titanic was unsinkable would it.

• Like 1
  • Funny 6

• RMweb Premium
13 minutes ago, Winslow Boy said:

This wouldn't be the same informed opinion that said the Titanic was unsinkable would it.

Highly unlikely.

Adrian

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

12 hours ago, Tony Teague said:

Interestingly, I too have heard nothing following an enquiry at the beginning of March - in my case for my breakdown train.

& @KNP Hiya both - please could you re-send? It transpires there are a number of messages not reached me over the past weeks/months and similarly some of my outbounds not reaching their destination, despite nothing being indicated to the contrary in my email client. What I do know is that my inbox is constantly teetering either side of above the permitted limit (it does have some leeway above the advertised limit) on account of constantly receiving large attachments day/night, and it's not uncommon that I have to take out 2 or 3 hours just to clear down particularly heavy attachments just so the inbox can continue to - allegedly - function as normal. I apologise for that.

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 14

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, railtec-models said:

& @KNP Hiya both - please could you re-send? It transpires there are a number of messages not reached me over the past weeks/months and similarly some of my outbounds not reaching their destination, despite nothing being indicated to the contrary in my email client. What I do know is that my inbox is constantly teetering either side of above the permitted limit (it does have some leeway above the advertised limit) on account of constantly receiving large attachments day/night, and it's not uncommon that I have to take out 2 or 3 hours just to clear down particularly heavy attachments just so the inbox can continue to - allegedly - function as normal. I apologise for that.

Thanks Steve

Will do.

Tony

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, railtec-models said:

That's the good ol' small print of anything connected with internet provision, it's never X amount of capacity, always up to X amount of capacity.

I often miss emails, or they come through in batches. Last Thursday I got the same text message thirteen times, but more than an hour after it had been sent.

As Miss R has said numerous times when in Eeyore mode over technology "The world has ended and we all died a couple of years ago, only we weren't copied in on the email..."

• Like 7
  • Informative/Useful 2

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, KNP said:

If squint and hold your head to the right I think you can just make out one about to enter the station from the black hole.....!

A London Transport example, one assumes😉

• Funny 7

19 hours ago, railtec-models said:

I’ll resend mine tonight

Thanks

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, KNP said:

What no Pannier!!!

If squint and hold your head to the right I think you can just make out one about to enter the station from the black hole.....!

😉

5824.jpg.e8264e2d337ece0ac096e910d81dd2a8.jpg

I'm in two mines about this photo. Firstly it is good that there are no prairies to be seen, but then one begins to wonder where are they and more importantly what are they up to. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
7 hours ago, Winslow Boy said:

I'm in two mines about this photo. Firstly it is good that there are no prairies to be seen, but then one begins to wonder where are they and more importantly what are they up to. 

Planning meeting with the panniers!

• Like 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Funny 1

1 hour ago, KNP said:

OK, I give in here is a solitary Pannier....try to hide in the trees

5825.jpg.4c010aa048145b61abb4539f79403b61.jpg

That's the decoy that draws their prey out into the open!

Roja

• Like 1
  • Funny 4

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, Winslow Boy said:

Neither are Panniers.

At least Pannier is more polite than 3F's!

• Like 1
  • Funny 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1