Little Muddle

KNP

29 minutes ago, checkrail said:

Great stuff Kevin. This is like watching a real town develop through time. It certainly keeps the interest up.  I wonder how long it will be until we see a glass & concrete supermarket, and a BR DMU in the platform?

John C.

Thanks.....

A layout that evolves with time, forever building the future, never standing still!

Interesting concept but no I'm happy with the direction Little Muddle is going for now but when the day arrives, and it will, when the layout can go no further and there is nothing more to do - what then.

Well that will be the question and for now I haven't given it a thought.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

17 minutes ago, Limpley Stoker said:

Wow that’s going to be an awful lot of roofing tiles to glue on- if it’s going to be as good as the standard you’ve set yourself on the shop roof!

Now that is the question.

The shop is Wills plain tiles and slate on the other roof, I haven't exactly decided yet but expect it will be the same.

• Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

38 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Still not unloaded that Bl**dy Box?:o:sarcastichand:

And...….. what is that guy doing to his nose whilst chatting up the Old Gals?:nono:

From the other direction he is smoking a cigarette but I couldn't work out how to do the smoke!!!!!!! 

• Funny 4

7 hours ago, KNP said:

Well that didn't take long.

Already members of the local railway preservation society have been up to Little Muddle and tried to get access to 2322.

The closest they got was the gate at the bottom of field next to the head shunt where the loco is residing

1811.jpg.78153b19edb5ba78ce59a5dccb7231f2.jpg

It appears they might be discussing a save the loco movement.

Mind you, the sheep don't seem that concerned or bothered!

EDIT

What I didn't spot with this picture was the advertising that the loco is doing...

Look where the shrub is and the local appears to be promoting.

' Eat Western'

What a beautiful picture.

Regards,

Tony. 

• Agree 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

5 minutes ago, rilksy said:

Kevin, your latest series of pictures are so atmospheric and inspiring. The quality of your modelling is absolutely wonderful.

Thank you for that, glad you like them...

Just wish I had spotted the rear buffer beam wasn't fitted as it spoils the picture for me as my eye goes straight to that.

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

The woodland in that last pic is simply beautiful. Something for the rest of us to aspire to. I have a couple of wooded areas planned on my layout and these pics are a real motivation to push my efforts beyond what I think I am capable of.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1