Mickleover MRG announce exclusive Bachmann Class 37 at Derby show

Andy Y

• RMweb Premium

Thanks Mike - pleased that you were able to make the payment. I'll keep that in mind if anyone else has the same problem - but for an IT novice like me, how do I find the source code??

It depends on your e-mail system (I use eM Client) but if you right click on the message it typically says something like "view mail source" and somewhere in the resulting gobblygook  is the link

;  <a href=3D"https://secure.worldpay.com/public/paybylink/XXXXXXXXX"/>,where XXX is presumably specific to each customer.

• RMweb Premium

It might be a setting about whether it automatically downloads images, the button looked a bit like an image file to me

It might be a setting about whether it automatically downloads images, the button looked a bit like an image file to me

Gordon

Thanks, yes, the button is an image (png) file. Although I have my e-mail set to not download pictured automatically, the button still did not appear when I clicked the "view pictures in this message" option,

We're currently exactly half way through sending out payment request emails..and the first batches of locos should be posted out this week if all goes to plan. However please check your spam folders as we think some aren't getting through! 

Thanks for your support and patience.

Alex

Is that only the factory condition locos or does it include some of the weathered ones?

Don't want to put pressure on you, just a friendly inquiry.

That'll be the pristine ones. My weathering batch will start in the next week or so hopefully..just finishing off some other urgent work first. I'm aiming to get all of my weathered ones out by the second week in September! Thanks :)

First batch posted.. was up til 3am sorting it out. 30 gone today and hopefully up to 103 gone by tomorrow. 

We'll be sending out some more early next week.

PS..DPD have sent out a few erroneous text messages, and I don't know who to. So some of you who have had a text saying it's arriving tomorrow might not get one tomorrow..so just sit tight and it'll arrive next week. Silly problem but out of my control. 

Alex

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Yes very nice indeed. Particularly impressed with the nose and the seam between it and the body. I understand why its there but on some of my Large Logo 37s its really quite noticeable.  However here the nose seems to fit better and so the seam is less noticeable. I'll have to wait until Monday to get my hands on mine - just received a text from DPD saying that my parcel is delayed until then. Maybe I'm one of those individuals who received a text in error. But no worries. It will give me something to look forward to after the bank holiday.

Lee, I notice on another thread that you have been making illuminated headlamps. Are you offering any for sale or are they purely for your own use?

PJ10

Yes very nice indeed. Particularly impressed with the nose and the seam between it and the body. I understand why its there but on some of my Large Logo 37s its really quite noticeable.  However here the nose seems to fit better and so the seam is less noticeable. I'll have to wait until Monday to get my hands on mine - just received a text from DPD saying that my parcel is delayed until then. Maybe I'm one of those individuals who received a text in error. But no worries. It will give me something to look forward to after the bank holiday.

Lee, I notice on another thread that you have been making illuminated headlamps. Are you offering any for sale or are they purely for your own use?

PJ10

Hi. I fit these to customer locos and haven't sold them separately...requires loco disassembly, drilling, and wiring into the existing lighting pcb, which requires soldering and fitting a resistor. If you are comfortable with that, send me a pm. Alternatively I could fit them to the nose ends for you.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Hi. I fit these to customer locos and haven't sold them separately...requires loco disassembly, drilling, and wiring into the existing lighting pcb, which requires soldering and fitting a resistor. If you are comfortable with that, send me a pm. Alternatively I could fit them to the nose ends for you.

PM sent. Thanks

The courier company are pants.

I followed the link, which said that my parcel was last recorded as having been received and in Derby yesterday at 10:18.

Today, clicked the link again and got last recorded as being in Derby at 12:04 today!!

It gets worse, now it says the delivery date is Tuesday 28 August.

Having gone to considerable inconvenience to be at home today I am very much not impressed.

and to cap it all I wasn't intending to be at home next Tuesday either, another day trip cancelled. :(  :(

The courier company are pants.

I followed the link, which said that my parcel was last recorded as having been received and in Derby yesterday at 10:18.

Today, clicked the link again and got last recorded as being in Derby at 12:04 today!!

You received one of the erroneous DPD texts then, several texts went out yesterday and they hadn't even been collected yet. 63 were collected today so I'm guessing yours was in those. Tuesday is unexpected though, it's supposed to be next day. Apologies.

The locos that were picked up yesterday were delivered today. 

I’m guessing I’m one as well then since no show.

C’est la vie.

It appears to be scheduled for Tuesday which is one of my shifts next week so I’d best make an alternative arrangement.

It gets here when it gets here.

D.