Mickleover MRG announce exclusive Bachmann Class 37 at Derby show

Andy Y

• RMweb Gold

Tuesday is unexpected though, it's supposed to be next day. Apologies.

It's a bank holiday on Monday chaps so not 'a working day' ;)

Although I'll be working, (as the railway will be trying to work anyway . . .)

Edited by PaulRhB
  • Like 1

Mine seems to have been a DPD fairy tale too. Text yesterday for delivery today, tracker said parcel was at DPD in Derby. Changed to pick up point, DPD said due there at 12 today.

Having read this thread, just checked DPD link, now says collected today and now at Dunstable. Hopefully will be delivered tomorrow?

Only a minor hiccup so no stress

Mine seems to have been a DPD fairy tale too. Text yesterday for delivery today, tracker said parcel was at DPD in Derby. Changed to pick up point, DPD said due there at 12 today.

Having read this thread, just checked DPD link, now says collected today and now at Dunstable. Hopefully will be delivered tomorrow?

Only a minor hiccup so no stress

Possibly, not sure if DPD work Saturdays on a bank hol. In which case I'd say Tuesday. I've found the cause of the text mistake with them so this shouldn't happen again. 

Sorry for the faff

Alex

• RMweb Premium

Still awaiting the invoice for mine.

Not sending any for a few days as I'm away from home at a family wedding this weekend and mum in hospital after a stroke at age 89 delayed this work last week. Should start to catch up again Monday. If we had realised that we would have to create 500 separate emails with 5 fields* to complete each time we would have started again with a different supplier.

* Customer Name, Email address, invoice number, item being purchased, amount.

Mine arrived today as well. Looks great. Awaiting weathering and the car headlights fitted on top of the noses. Many thanks to all at Mickleover MRG, very much looking forward to 37026 and the Eastfield tool van.

John

Mine arrived today as well. Looks great. Awaiting weathering and the car headlights fitted on top of the noses. Many thanks to all at Mickleover MRG, very much looking forward to 37026 and the Eastfield tool van.

John

37026? I missed that, just looked at their site and much of this thread, please relieve me of my pain and advise where I might see more details.

37026? I missed that, just looked at their site and much of this thread, please relieve me of my pain and advise where I might see more details.

There was a leaflet in the box with 37114 which gave the buyer the chance to reserve 37026 before this was offered on the website.
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

PM sent to you

• Like 1

Mine arrives today, and what a diesel. The model is much better than the photos and I look forward to running it with some Mk1 coaches behind it.

Will definitely be putting in an order for Loch Awe.

John

Hi Alex,

Mine arrived this morning{126] ,nice model, well worth the wait|

Thanks chaps, exactly what I (and we) wanted to hear! Fantastic. The aim is a quality product, which takes time but it's worth it.

We should be getting some ore out this weekend now..which will be going via Royal Mail signed for instead.

Alex 

• RMweb Gold

According to the website it arrived today :) will see shortly

Arrived safe and well, very pleased. Made an interesting toot toot sound running in one direction, but the usual running in period soon sorted that out. Excellent model, thanks MMRG.