RMweb

2ManySpams

You blokes seem to be as interested in Pasties and veg as trains. So I am willing to bet a Pasty and a pint that it's a coal sector Grid maybe 56013. :locomotive: 56s are the ones that look like a class 47, two windows flat front for you steam boys. :drink_mini: :laugh:

Cheers Peter.

• Like 1

You blokes seem to be as interested in Pasties and veg as trains. So I am willing to bet a Pasty and a pint that it's a coal sector Grid maybe 56013. :locomotive: 56s are the ones that look like a class 47, two windows flat front for you steam boys. :drink_mini: :laugh:

Cheers Peter.

Yes we enjoy all the nice things in life;

• Railways
  • Beer
  • Music
  • Beer
  • Pies
  • Beer
  • Girls
  • Beer
  • Banter
  • Beer
  • Pasties
  • Beer

Have I missed anything?

And yes (for the steam boys) they do have two windows, so its not the Rick Shaw on previous page.

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium

I really must publish my guide to identifying non steam locos. It's been developed using extensive observation of locos on DitD and their major features. The types are:

One cab long bonnet.

Two flat fronted cabs.

Two cabs but with noses.

Apparently there's also ones with sloping fronts but I've not seen them on DitD.

I'll think you'll find that's all bases covered.

And yes we do like food, beer, music as much as trains

• Like 1

Puts me in mind of the repartee between Harry Palmer (Michael Caine) and Jean Courtney (Sue Lloyd) in the film "The Ipcress File":

Palmer: What are you going to tell Dalby on your L101?

Courtney: That you like girls.

Palmer: You got that right.

Courtney: You're not the tearaway he thinks you are. You also like books, music, cooking.

Palmer: I like birds best.

Scintillating stuff. Your layout's pretty impressive, too!

Regards,

BR(W).

• Like 1

I really must publish my guide to identifying non steam locos. It's been developed using extensive observation of locos on DitD and their major features. The types are:

One cab long bonnet.

Two flat fronted cabs.

Two cabs but with noses.

Apparently there's also ones with sloping fronts but I've not seen them on DitD.

And yes we do like food, beer, music as much as trains

You've missed out a sub set of two windows or three windows in the 'with noses' category.

One cab long bonnet.

Two flat fronted cabs.

Two cabs but with noses.

Also they have no chimneys

And Mal says they are boring and that I cant take her to DEMU exhibition again, she likes chimneys

Why do I think certain people will be distracted next week, by the layout opposite Treneglos ;)

Colin

oooowh you tease.

Also they have no chimneys

And Mal says they are boring and that I cant take her to DEMU exhibition again, she likes chimneys

Although they do smoke a lot.

• Like 1

How about trying a new delicacy Deep fried butter its on offer only in Scotland courtesy of the many chippies in that glorious country,but doubtless the product will be exported into the rest of the UK .Will this be a contender to displace fish pasty I wonder ,there are going to be flavoured versions so a wide variety of tastes will be catered for,cornish pasty flavour?

How about trying a new delicacy Deep fried butter its on offer only in Scotland courtesy of the many chippies in that glorious country,but doubtless the product will be exported into the rest of the UK .Will this be a contender to displace fish pasty I wonder ,there are going to be flavoured versions so a wide variety of tastes will be catered for,cornish pasty flavour?

Now that must take some doing.!!

Deep fried butter - indeed.

ha ha