2ManySpams

A fine looking 37/4 . Although a Class 37 could never be described as sounding like one of those Indian tut tuts ;)

er?

post-8734-0-82719700-1328383721_thumb.jpg

nooooo.

how about;

tea cup, pe tea, tea cup, pe tea?

25, 26 & 27s any one?

Sounds like the basis for a new project

"McRats on the Clyde"

Edited by Indomitable026
  • Like 3

Here's another shot now the sun has gone in.

post-8734-0-35872400-1328348278_thumb.jpg

I've gained a modelling weekend. I can't get to Stafford show due to adverse weather.....

She looks superb very nicely done and full detail two including Heljan ploughs thats the way forward nice detailing makes all the difference :locomotive:

Sticking with the vegetable theme. perhaps D's ordered a King Edward (the big blue engine) as his visiting "kettle" to the St. Blazey turntable!

Now that would look ever so nice next to those bright red Royal Mail vans.

All the best,

John.

Anyway, now we've had Leeks, carrots, parsnips and King Eddies mentioned, we only need some meat and a bit of pastry to make a Cornish Pasty, and to bring the thread back to what it's really famous for - the food!

Mind you doesn't a proper version of the wonderful Cornish delicacy have jam in one end? What do you reckon, Pete?

• RMweb Premium

No, I've got visiting Kettles sorted.....

Anyway, now we've had Leeks, carrots, parsnips and King Eddies mentioned, we only need some meat and a bit of pastry to make a Cornish Pasty, and to bring the thread back to what it's really famous for - the food!

Mind you doesn't a proper version of the wonderful Cornish delicacy have jam in one end? What do you reckon, Pete?

Just had stew for tea....coincidence?

Edited by 2ManySpams