Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

2ManySpams

• RMweb Premium

I had a pie earlier on today but it was a bit hard -It must have been a Staledale one .... see what I did there as they say :D

Very bad Mickey. Go and stand in the corner.

Edited by 2ManySpams
  • Like 1

All the front ends of them Thirty-sevens in post 1453 remind me of the sort of pictures from the "Thomas" stories, where the engines are all saying stuff.

You can imagine that one of them has just said, "And did you know that the blokes who built this shed and turntable eat lots of pies?"

And the rest of the Thirty-sevens are all saying, "Oh no, I don't believe it, not pies, surely they're more refined than that!" All they need is eyebrows over the lights, you know.

"Mmmm, it's true," another 37 added. "And they drink beer too - in fairly large quantities, I've heard," added the 56 quietly.

"OMG, I thought that fizzy stuff was just soda water, not alcoholic beverages!" squealed all the 37s. " Maybe that's why the older one is always spilling things?"

"Yes, we've noticed that too," quipped the 47s, "He's always got stuff dribbled down the front of his lizard shirts!"

"And didn't he fall off the tool-box, when we were exhibiting at the Warley show?" asked the 08, who had just trundled into the yard.

"Time for bed," said the 56.

• Like 7

I found this short film of Old Gringo. Firstly boarding a train for a Ski Trip, secondly attempting to play a piece by me for Euphonium, Piano and Drums. Note his Mother who enters the scene and gets assaulted by OG for her trouble.....

Best, Pete.

• Like 4

Modeling project,no a journey through the mists of time interspersed with a diversion to pie land ,and the odd 37 making an appearance, wow I am getting all mistiy eyed ,think its the lovely tasty steak pie and chips I had for lunch.

OK, I at least promise to lay off for a couple of days (unless a movie of John falling off his high chair turns up) so long as you put up more movies of the actual trains moving through the landscape.....

Best, Pete.

Even by our very low standards I think today the thread has completely lost the plot. Very good, carry on!

I better stop following and posting then with my extreme warped soh, i could send well below gutter/sewer...............

oh wait a min you lot will do that with all them pies you had :P

singing tractors ???????

post-7025-0-15834900-1331569836.jpg

i didnt know the worzels had reformed again , " i got a brand new combine harvester i`ll give you the key"

no no you pillock there tractors lay off the cider oooooooorrrrrrr

surely the noses should be tin colour not yellow to represent cornwall fully ?

Edited by yorkie_pudd
  • Like 6

I better stop following and posting then with my extreme warped soh, i could send well below gutter/sewer...............

oh wait a min you lot will do that with all them pies you had :P

singing tractors ???????

post-7025-0-15834900-1331569836.jpg

i didnt know the worzels had reformed again , " i got a brand new combine harvester i`ll give you the key"

no no you pillock there tractors lay off the cider oooooooorrrrrrr

surely the noses should be tin colour not yellow to represent cornwall fully ?

Combined Harvest is one of my favourite brews, by Batemans.

Is there a connection here?

Just past 37 612 at York, coooorrrrwwwwhhhhh

• Like 1