2ManySpams

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I assumed that was the undercoat for a proper livery??

Mike.

A local railway to me and it has been logoless ever since they re-painted it.  Not sure if they intended it to carry the large logo.  I have asked several times when on site since it was repainted and the answer is either "no" or "not sure".  Looks naked really.  Not sure on the under coat as the current paint is all gloss finish.  It has been like this for over a year at least http://www.locoscene.co.uk/showLocoPic.php?mode=LP&id=110452

Perhaps it is a license thing to reproduce the double arrows, do you have to get permission?

Edited by Jaggzuk

• 3 weeks later...

It's Saturday morning, I've got some unexpected spare time this weekend as I'm still awaiting the birch ply for my new project. So thoughts are turning to 'Diesels' going forward..

So, at present I've got invites to Lincoln show and a new show in the Stafford area next year. I'm also probably looking to commit to Peterborough and/ or Doncaster shows at some point - they're quite easy for me to get to - which is very important for me at present due to my hectic work schedule.

The main thing I've been mulling over recently is the transport arrangement - move specifically the large transit boxes. As resource for shows becomes harder to attract I find myself setting up more and more on my own. The transit boxes and the need to lift the boards out of them doesn't work on your own so invariably you have to go begging a lift, which I don't like doing.

Also as the new project comes along I will need to stack 'Diesels' vertically in the garage.

So the long and short of it is that the two transit boxes will have to go and be replaced by more conventional end protection. We've come full circle and it's what we ended up doing on Black Country Blues.

There's also a couple of other components that will have to be cut in half - one of is the long fiddle yard board!