• RMweb Gold

A fcouple more, though not too sharp:

'Annascaul'    a lovely diorama in 4mm from the Tralee and Dingle Railway. Some excellent finescale trackwork with working point locking. Superbly done.

post-6728-0-08324800-1500294562_thumb.jpg

post-6728-0-50745200-1500294588_thumb.jpg

Edited by Re6/6
  • Like 13

Thanks to all who made the show such an enjoyable day. Whatever the scale the exhibitors and demonstrators were so helpful and interesting to talk to, not to mention free with advice and expertise. I even had myself scanned wearing my GWR signalman/policeman's uniform! Looking forward to seeing myself in 7mm scale ready to patrol Alma Street Quay. I only hope my painting will be up to the standard of Modelu's productions!

Best wishes

Rich

• RMweb Gold

I even had myself scanned wearing my GWR signalman/policeman's uniform!

Yes, there's a good photo of you over on Western Thunder.

I saw you from the vantage point of the Sandwich Making Workshops, but didn't realise who you were.

Captain Kernow. Thanks for the tip off re: Western Thunder. Sorry that I did not recognize you from your avatar. Perhaps we may meet at another show. Railwells, maybe? Certainly next year at Larkrail or perhaps Swindon in September? I shall be taking my Alma Street Quay cameo layout there and wearing my uniform again. It seems appropriate, given the location of the exhibition at the remains of the works. Please come and say hello if you are able to be there.

Best wishes

Rich

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

I'm sorry not to have been able to make it, for what seems like the umpteenth consecutive year. This time we were in Ireland, or at least making our way back. I'm glad those who went had such an enjoyable time, anyway.

An excellent show as always - well done Simon and all. I got there and back by the GWR and a walk along the canal, which was jolly nice. Chatting to Peter and Ginny Barnfield made my day let alone all the wizzo trainsets!

Roll on next year's miscellany..

Roger Swan