Woolmer Green 1935-40

Jesse Sim

Morning all, 

Nothing railway related this weekend, still waiting on a couple of kits to arrive from Wizard models, must send an email I think.

However, I did get up to some mischief on the weekend.... 

New tattoo because I'm "stupid and ruining my body" according to my Grandma.  :sarcastichand:

post-25906-0-83974000-1518984054_thumb.jpg

I also brought a my very first Harley Davidson, pick it up in a couple of weeks. 

post-25906-0-18905700-1518983874_thumb.jpg

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, booking my third trip to the UK this week, anyone want to have a pint? 

Jesse 

• Like 5

Well that escalated quickly, removed all the stock, bar a couple of items I had forgotten about. I have some 45 days before the BRMA running day at my house and I have plenty of work to be done. This includes the wiring up of 44 point motors (could get away with only doing about 25 for now), completely the timber high rise level, making a start on bridges and little tedious work like loco lamps, weathering, a few kits and bits and pieces. GOD HELP ME!

I decided to remove the stock because the last few weeks i have been coming in and running trains and not doing any work at all, procrastination at it finest, so i made the call yesterday and within about 15 minutes all the stock was uncoupled, marked and placed back in my stock draw! PHEW, the easy part was done, now the actual work!!!!! 

HERE GOES NOTHIN!!

post-25906-0-51746000-1519070204_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

• RMweb Premium

Well that escalated quickly, removed all the stock, bar a couple of items I had forgotten about. I have some 45 days before the BRMA running day at my house and I have plenty of work to be done. This includes the wiring up of 44 point motors (could get away with only doing about 25 for now), completely the timber high rise level, making a start on bridges and little tedious work like loco lamps, weathering, a few kits and bits and pieces. GOD HELP ME!

Do what is important for April and leave the rest until afterwards.

Important:

Make sure you can run trains round with or without point motors.

Not important:

Everything else.

Do what is important for April and leave the rest until afterwards.

Important:

Make sure you can run trains round with or without point motors.

Not important:

Everything else.

Everything runs fine at the moment, so I may aswell use this time to improve it better

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Jesse does the UK part 3!

All booked and I am now officially broke until forever, at least I won't be there for Warley, that always left a hole in my wallet.

Any Model Railway shows in August?

RailWells in Somerset is usually in the middle of August, it’s not huge but the standard is high and the trade is focused towards building things rather than opening boxes Edited by The Fatadder
  • Like 1

Morning all, 

Nothing railway related this weekend, still waiting on a couple of kits to arrive from Wizard models, must send an email I think.

However, I did get up to some mischief on the weekend.... 

New tattoo because I'm "stupid and ruining my body" according to my Grandma.  :sarcastichand:

attachicon.gifIMG_0643.JPG

I also brought a my very first Harley Davidson, pick it up in a couple of weeks. 

attachicon.gifIMG_0647.JPG

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, booking my third trip to the UK this week, anyone want to have a pint? 

Jesse 

Enjoying the development of the layout.  The dimensions are really generous which gives it proper main line flavour.   Brilliant stuff, keep it up.

Andrew

PS This also wins first prize for the most rock and roll thread on RMWeb (although to be fair, the competition's not fierce in that department :-) ).

• Like 1

RailWells in Somerset is usually in the middle of August, it’s not huge but the standard is high and the trade is focused towards building things rather than opening boxes

The reason I ask is mostly down to getting small bits and pieces, mostly kit stuff. 

Thanks Mate

Enjoying the development of the layout.  The dimensions are really generous which gives it proper main line flavour.   Brilliant stuff, keep it up.

Andrew

PS This also wins first prize for the most rock and roll thread on RMWeb (although to be fair, the competition's not fierce in that department :-) ).

Thanks Andrew, the way I planned it is exactly how its come out. Although the curves at either end, it still gives off that mainline feel flowing through the country (once I start the scenic's). Wish it was a little bigger, but don't we all wish our layouts were that little bit bigger? 

Thanks for that, I really am a Rock 'n' Roll person, long hair, tattoo's, Bike, old car and rock music!!!!!! Have to start a Society: "Rock 'n' Roll Modelling". 

Hi Jesse.

1 Nice TAT.

2 Nice BIKE.

3 Great layout.

Regards Lez.Z.

P.S. Is your work bench still tidy? 

Cheers Lez, it wasn't last week but it is slightly now, only due to packing away kit building materials and tools. Bringing out the wire strippers, solder, etc this week! Only spotless on running days! 

Looks like a Golden Eagle to me? That's taking your dedication to the LNER quite far....

David

Actually Dave I'm getting A4 'Commenwealth of Australia' (obviously) tattooed on me soon, perhaps before I come to the UK in August. 

• Like 1

Actually Dave I'm getting A4 'Commenwealth of Australia' (obviously) tattooed on me soon, perhaps before I come to the UK in August. 

It would be even funnier if you tattooed A4 'Dominion of New Zealand.'

Mark

• Like 1