Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Peco OO9 gauge Ffestiniog Railway Carriages (Bug Boxes, Quarrymans & Bowsiders)

Paul.Uni

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 06/06/2021 at 22:33, Paul.Uni said:

Those are actually two different coaches, the photo is no.20 built by Gloster Wagon Co. in 1879, the render is no.17 built by Brown, Marshalls & Co. in 1876. The Gloster coach has two 1st Class compartments, the Brown, Marshalls just one.

On 08/06/2021 at 21:58, BernardTPM said:

Those are actually two different coaches, the photo is no.20 built by Gloster Wagon Co. in 1879, the render is no.17 built by Brown, Marshalls & Co. in 1876. The Gloster coach has two 1st Class compartments, the Brown, Marshalls just one.

Thanks Bernard, you seem to have answered my question since I saw  the press release.  So they are doing one which can replicate 17 and 18.

• Agree 1

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 23/05/2022 at 10:38, Paul.Uni said:

Screenshot from the SDR Hopper Wagon youtube video, of the FR Bowsider carriage artwork. I think they are of 17 & 18 in their current liveries.

Screenshot_20220523-153408_YouTube.jpg

So they are doing the two Brown Marshalls Bowsiders, hopfully wr can eventually get some of the more modern coaching stock and a few more vintage carriages to go with the products already incoming for the 009 Ffestiniog line.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...