• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

The next set of a house and shop has been finished save for chimney pots. Here it is in the second photo next to its deeper cousin from which it is derived. There may be a break from shop/house building as there are 101 other things needing attention on the layout before the second round of chemo starts in mid-January. I opted for this as it doesn't preclude an op at a later date which only has a 1 in 5 chance of seeing the cancer not return. 

DSC00398.JPG.70e8625d740d8b098b61c61c1f22eb4a.JPG

DSC00399.JPG.a2c01e5790ba7044e6d3086fc53530a5.JPG

Edited by Rowsley17D
  • Like 10
  • Friendly/supportive 9

• 4 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold
12 minutes ago, Rowsley17D said:

On the health front, as my condition has been stable since October with a scan showing no changes at Christmas my oncologist said further chemo was not needed.

Pleased to hear the good news.

Paul.

• Agree 4
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
14 hours ago, Middlepeak said:

Congratulations Jonathan, that's a very welcome piece of news. I look forward to seeing further progress on the town scene. Are there any outstanding projects on the rolling stock for the layout?

Geraint

Thanks, Geraint and all others for their comments. 

There's always something to do on the rolling stock side of things. Several wagons to finish. Four locos requiring attention and the coaching stock needs sorting out as I have far too many for my needs. I've even put my two Larry Goddard coaches up for offers on "Classifieds"  as the 4-4-0s struggle with them - no takers yet so may go on the Bay.

• Like 1