Courier delivery times / Royal Mail / eBay seller reputation

hayfield

Where did I say otherwise?

Your following post seemed to contradict it, unless as usual I have miss read/interpreted it 

I don't expect miracles from businesses, but I do expect certain levels of service. Everyone has the odd problem case, but when these problems become the norm things should be done

Neither an I against the self employed (I was self employed for 30 odd years), any company which helps others get on is fine with me. 

• 2 weeks later...

After having a couple of deliveries without too much problems other than being long winded yet another problem with the company with a parcel that should have been signed for

Apparently they tried to deliver an item on Saturday (wife was in for virtually all day) but no card left through the door. Website stated delivered to a secure location, which I took as the courier was keeping it as they should try and deliver 3 times. But then on Sunday the status changed to delivered.

Contacted the company via their web chat who were useless, finally found a phone number. They have no record of either where it was left or left with, and of course no signature. They are now looking into it, the item was supposed to be both tracked and signed for !!

Trouble have 2 packets posted to me today again using this service.

• 5 years later...

Talk about poor delivery service -  had a absolute doozie this AM .................. left out in the rain. I didn't open it - it fell apart it was so wet - fortunately the guys at TMC know how to pack a parcel so the £80 of Dapol JHA's inside were undamaged 👍 

This was Royal Mail Parcelforce in a small West Country market town where we KNOW the postie ......................... 😲

20230805_123946.jpg

Edited by Southernman46
  • Friendly/supportive 1

1 hour ago, Southernman46 said:

This was Royal Mail Parcelforce in a small West Country market town where we KNOW the postie ......................... 😲

That was probably someone else in a van, not the regular postie. That's how it works round here for timed services.

• Agree 1