Product progress PDF now live

DJM Dave

Hi everyone,

At last, I have updated the product progress page on my web site.

I will be updating this as and when I have an update for everyone on progress.

This will allow clarity on product development although because of my need to keep is relatively simple, I have omitted second run models etc from this list. It is purely for initial tooling to first run delivery.

Please also note that I will update the date in the page ‘header’ to easily save you huniting for the newest page, as there will not be cache’d pages, merely 1 that gets updated as things happen.

That page can be found here........ http://djmodels.co.uk/?page_id=422

Cheers

Dave

Nice to see an updated progress report.

However, one suggestion I would make, is to include an indication for the crowdfunding models of how much interest (as a percentage of the target needed to progress) has been expressed/registered.

G

I had no idea you did the recent Irish Railways Models to EP. That explains a lot! Are you working on their Accurascale ones too?

Hi mate,

Little known fact, but yes i did. Went across and climbed over a ballast at North Wall Yard, spotted some interesting things incorporated into the model that we didn't know about at the time.

Had more than a few beers, and rode the Luas and saw a pop concert too!

But no, not working on Accurascale or IRM models i'm afraid. It was a pleasure to help the guys get going though

cheers

Dave

You probably aren't aware but as I understand it Dave has his father's funeral to get through currently so I think he may be a little quiet on the Forums generally.

Yes, I am aware, and he has my sympathies - both my parents died in recent years in very difficult circumstances. But I have noticed Dave has still responded and posted very recently.

G

• AY Mod locked this topic