Burnt out car model

ianmacc

Interesting. A fair amount of work has gone in to modelling those burnt out seats.

Many years ago, probably around 15, I also modelled and featured a burnt out car on an N gauge layout (apologies for the poor pic):

post-33-0-25841100-1530188146_thumb.jpg

G.

• Like 3

• RMweb Premium

Not my work. If the pics are copyright I’ll remove them.

It should go without saying that these images are someone else's copyright. A simple link would have sufficed.

A quick read of the forum rules,

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/60294-use-of-images-from-rmweb/

will lead you to this line:

"Any image (where the image is not the property of that member) uploaded to RMweb remains the property of the original photographer and should not be uploaded to RMweb without proper consent."

HTH,

David

Edited by Kylestrome

Many, many years ago a mate bought (for £100) a tatty but serviceable Wolseley, a very nice car. A few months later, short of cash it was ""stolen"" and ended up burned out on a Wigan slag heap.

We guessed / knew what had happened, and used to taunt him that "Your in deep trouble mate, the Pope is looking for you, don't you know that burning a Wolseley is a cardinal sin" !!!

Happy, silly days !!!

Brit15

It should go without saying that these images are someone else's copyright. A simple link would have sufficed.

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/60294-use-of-images-from-rmweb/

"Any image (where the image is not the property of that member) uploaded to RMweb remains the property of the original photographer and should not be uploaded to RMweb without proper consent."

HTH,

David

I'm happy for the images to be displayed on this thread, copyright or otherwise. There is no doubt some protocol regarding images displayed on the public domain, so thank you for the effort in posting.

• Like 6

I'm happy for the images to be displayed on this thread, copyright or otherwise. There is no doubt some protocol regarding images displayed on the public domain, so thank you for the effort in posting.

No there isn't. The owner retains copyright of his work, however and wherever used.

"Any image (where the image is not the property of that member) uploaded to RMweb remains the property of the original photographer and should not be uploaded to RMweb without proper consent."

HTH,

David

Ok

I didn’t actually get the images from the linked site.

It doesn’t strictly go without saying though. People can attach various licences to images ranging from copyright to attribution public domain.

You’re welcome.

Edited by ianmacc

• RMweb Gold

Aaw, poor 'Tina, had a lot of fun destroying her and never broke a blade cutting the boot and door open.

Hi all, the Viva is on Morfa Bank Sidings...and in reply to Brian, it's only travelled down the road from Swansea to Port Talbot!

The seats are made from various gauges of wire. There's also an engine under the bonnet but it's not that visible. A nice distraction from the trains!

Hywel

Hi all, the Viva is on Morfa Bank Sidings...and in reply to Brian, it's only travelled down the road from Swansea to Port Talbot!

The seats are made from various gauges of wire. There's also an engine under the bonnet but it's not that visible. A nice distraction from the trains!

Hywel

The seats are what make it. The standard of workmanship on the entire blog is inspirational. Are you ok with the images being here or would you like me to delete them?