What are these wagons and are they available in model?

Hi guys. I was recently watching an excellent video on YouTube titled Collyhurst Street Signal Box (51:48 duration). It was filmed in the early 1990's, from the Signal box itself. At 17 minutes into the film, 47453 climbs Miles Platting Bank with an engineers train consisting of BDA's sandwiching small flat 4 wheel wagons, in place for track panels to overhang. What are these small wagons and have they ever been produced in model either kit or RTR?

Many thanks in anticipation.

Hi guys. I was recently watching an excellent video on YouTube titled Collyhurst Street Signal Box (51:48 duration). It was filmed in the early 1990's, from the Signal box itself. At 17 minutes into the film, 47453 climbs Miles Platting Bank with an engineers train consisting of BDA's sandwiching small flat 4 wheel wagons, in place for track panels to overhang. What are these small wagons and have they ever been produced in model either kit or RTR?

Many thanks in anticipation.

A link would help!

A link would help!

It's pretty easy to find things on youtube. The shot is where the OP says it is, at 17 minutes into the 51-minute video entiltled "Collyhurst Street Signal Box" on youtube.com.

The flat wagons look a bit like the spacers used at the ends of breakdown cranes?

They look like some kind of ex air brake vans, judging by the fish belly section in the middle.

The first and last wagon look like BRA/YMA`s.

I tend to agree, look like OBA/ VBA or whatever those early Railfreight wagons were coded, with the bodies removed and a flat surface remaining.  If I were modelling them, I reckon I'd start with the old Hornby steel carriers.

Many thanks to you all for your helpful replies. Sorry Mark for not supplying a link. I'm new to the forum and was'nt sure if I was ok to give a link to said video. Thought I'd given enough information for you all to find the film. I'll know for the future.

Cheers 66738